Prison Break

A/N Im SO sorry
______________Steve's Pov______________
       I woke up the next morning to the sound of a door slamming, and grumbling.
       "Why isn't there any food in this damn house?"
       "Because you ate it all, Max."
      "No on fucking was talking to you, fucker.
     Ugh, I guess that MENT I have to get up. I got up and strode into the kitchen, only to get a can thrown at my head. Max was glaring at Tony who was crouched in front of me.
     "Steve... I need food." Max uttered.
     "Okay, well we can go grocery shopping today. How about for now we just order donuts?" I replied, getting my self some water. (Can you do that? That would be cool!)
      "Fine, but I want twelve for myself. And six for Titan." She grumbled sitting down next to Clint.
    "There is no way you can eat twelve donuts. And there is even less of a chance Titan can eat six." Tony laughed.
     "Really? Because I guarantee we will still be hungry after." She snapped back. She gave him a glare that made him snap his mouth shut. Thor came in as I finished ordering the donuts. His face was twisted into a cringe, and his voice sounded like he tasted moldy bread.
     "My brother has escaped from Asgard. And they believe he was heading here."

A/N: Finally, an update. Thank you for being patient as I worked through that wall. The next chapter will be more eventful! Please comment or favorite so I know people are reading this!