I will, eventually

______________Loki's POV______________
     "Why should I trust you?" Max asked tiredly.
     "Because who am I going to tell? I'm an outcast as well."
      "Well, how do I know you aren't from the school, or the institution?"
_____________Steve's POV______________
     She didn't believe. Of course she didn't believe me. I wouldn't​ believe me either. I walk back into the living room to see Gazzy and Bruce having a conversation. At least she didn't leave for good. I sighed and headed back to my room. I flopped on my bed after grabbing drawing pad. I wasn't sure exactly what I was drawing, but it didn't matter. It was calming. The door swung open, leaving Tony standing in the door way.
     "Thor just got here, Loki was spotted on Earth." He said monotonously.
_____________ Max's Pov_______________
      "Well, how do I know you aren't from the school, or the institution?"
      "The what?" He asked generally confused.
      I decided to fuck it,because even if he was I could just jump off and fly away. Hopefully he couldn't fly as well.
     "The school is the ones who gave me my wings. They and the institution did all kinds of experiments on human baby's. Sometimes the family's willingly have up their child and sometimes they are ripped away. Many of the tests are unsuccessful, and many children are dying. They keep sending their latest experiments after us to try and catch us. They never can. I am going to end them someday. Even if I have to do it by myself." I glared at the skyline.
    "I could offer my assistance in this whole ordeal." He mentioned persuasively.
    "What's the catch," I turned my glare to him.
    "I would like for your help in return. My brother had taken what I deserved, than locked me away for many to look and scorn at me like an animal." He growled out.
     My glare intensified before relaxing off of my face.
     "I would need to talk to my adoptive brother and friends first. I will always put them first, so don't think otherwise." I snapped, "Can we meet here tomorrow at nightfall?"
     "Of course. I shall see you here, tomorrow." He disappeared without a trace. I sighed and got up. And I jumped, letting the free fall exelerate me.
      A/N I AM SO SORRY. I was locked out of my WattPad. 😑 I hoped you liked it! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!