Calm before the storm

A/N Sorry for the long wait

_____________Max's POV_______________
It was raining. That sucked. The thing is, when it rains our wings get wet. That means we can't fly. So I guess we're walking. It's not that I dislike walking, but it's easier to find us. With Eraser 3.0's out there I don't really like risking it.
"Come on Titan," I picked him up and wrapped him in my Jacket. We ran quickly as to blend in with the others in the rain. I trekked into the back roads out past the City, past the rain. I unwrapped Titan.
"Next time, remember to cover yourself up, idiot." Titan jumped down from my arms and I shook out my wings. With one big thrust, we shot into the air. I sped off leaving him to follow. It was so nice to be able to fly.
"Max," Titan laughed behind me," wait up!" I flew up and dropped to wait for him. The wind blew whispered of hair into my face as Titan flew towards me. As he reached me, I decided to land. I grabbed him and folded my wings in.
"What are you doing," Titan bellowed in my ear. I pulled open my wings before we reached the forest top and lowered us down to a river side. "You nearly gave me a heart attack. Jesus Max." I laughed and walked to the waters edge. Titan jumped in splashing water everywhere.
    "Titan!" I growled at him. I jumped in right beside him soaking him. Then I shoved him under. He glared at me as he came back up. We had a splash battle before going up stream. We came to a mini waterfall, which I gracelessly tossed Titan into.
    "Max," he whined why'd you do that?"
    "I always win," I chuckled sitting at the waters edge waiting for him to swim back. Normally, I loved the sound of rushing water from the waterfall. Yet there was this lingering feeling that this was just a calm before the storm.
  A/N Sorry that took so long.  I'm hoping to update again before Monday. If you have any ideas you would like to see please comment. If you don't I still enjoy comments!