1

(The top pic is what Peridot looks like now, three years in the future)
(Also this story will contain some mature themes)

1895
"I can't believe you!" Pearl snapped. "That mission was probably the most important mission of all- and you just... just..."
"Go ahead! Say it! I'm sorry I'm not like you, little miss mature and perfect! But you gotta open your eyes and see I'm nothing like you!" Amethyst snapped. "You're the one that asked me out!"
"That was because back then you were more mature! Now you're just lazy and you don't give a crap about anything!" Pearl snapped.
"Girls! What's going on?" Rose asked.
"Pearl just wants everyone to be perfect like her," Amethyst snarled.
"Thats not what I at all!" Pearl snapped.
Rose sighed, she feared Pearl and Amethyst's relationship wasn't working out. Rose didn't know Pearl liked her all this time, and was the reason why Pearl and Amethyst's relationship was going downhill. Pearl loved Rose more than she loved her own girlfriend.
"Maybe you two need some time apart," Rose cut in.
"No! Amethyst needs to go back and fix her mistake-"
"Pearl! I'll go back and fix it..." Rose said. "Just- get away from each other."
They both sighed and walked of. A few years after that they considered their relationship over. The day Rose got pregnant was the day Pearl was going to tell Rose she loved her.
Pearl wanted to kill Greg... she daydreamed about it plenty of times...

2020
Steven's 18th birthday was just in a few weeks, and he had everything he wanted. A beautiful girlfriend, a lot of wonderful friends, and nobody tried to kill him in the past three weeks.
"Happy early birthday Steven!" Sapphire said.
Steven laughed, but not a happy laugh, a nervous laugh. Garner had unfused a few days ago, and Ruby and Sapphire never even tried to fuse again. Steven wanted to ask what was wrong, but Ruby would get mad, and Sapphire would give him an answer he wouldn't understand, like a riddle.
Amethyst and Pearl have been getting along well, Steven looked over at them, but Sapphire sighed.
"Something bad will happen to them," Sapphire said. "I mean, Amethyst."
"What's going to happen?" Steven asked.
Sapphire hesitated. "It's way over your birthday, I'll tell you afterwards," then Sapphire turned around and walked away.
Steven sighed and walked over to Lapis, who was watering some planets.
"Hey Lapis!" Steven said.
"Hey Steven. Have you seen Connie? She ask me to watch her sword when she goes to Maine for vacation on Thursday. She didn't tell me where the sword was though..."
"I'll go look for her," Steven said and walked away. Steven walked all the way to Connie's house and knocked on the door.
Connie opened it and forced a smile. "Hey Steven!" She said.
"Hey Connie! Lapis Lazuli told me you asked her to watch your sword. She wants to know where it is," Steven said.
"Oh! It's in Pearl's room, that's where I was last training," Connie answered. Then Connie's phone buzzed. She looked down at it and blushed. "Sorry, I gotta take this call, bye."
Connie closed the door before he could say bye back. Steven shrugged it off and walked back to the temple, to find Peridot trying to summons her weapon.
Last month, a corrupted emerald tried to attack the team, and Peridot summoned these Chinese stars and killed the corruption. Ever since then, she's been wanted to summon her weapon all the time.
"Just give it some time, Peridot," Pearl said. "With Steven it took a while for him to summon his weapon whenever he wanted."
"But I don't want it to take a while! I wanna do it right now!" Peridot tapped her gem, nothing.
Steven walked past everyone and into his room. "Room, take me to Pearl's room," Steven said. He opened his eyes and felt water surround his feet. He opened his eyes and he was in Pearl's room. Steven searched her room, but the sword wasn't there.
Steven groaned. Now he had to go all the way back and ask Connie where her sword was, he couldn't text or call her, he last his phone during the last mission.
Steven walked out of Pearl's room and into the kitchen and made himself a sandwich.
"Steven!" Peridot cried. "Teach meeee!"
Peridot tugged on his shirt sleeve. "Teach you what?" Steven asked.
"How to summon my weapon!" Peridot said. "It won't come out!"
"It will eventually, Peri," Steven said.
Whenever Steven said Peri it sent chills up her spine. She didn't understand why it happened, but she loved it. "You... think so?" Peridot blushed.
"I know so!" Steven said, smiling.
It was a true smile, a true smile that made the chills stronger and her face turn a light blue.
What was this? What was Peridot feeling? She always wondered where these feelings were coming from, maybe it was time to ask.
"I'll see you later!" Peridot said and rushed off. Peridot didn't stop running until she caught up with Sapphire, who was sitting on the beach.
"Hello, Peridot," Sapphire said without even turning around. "Get rid of her."
Peridot stopped in her tracks. "Get rid of who?" Peridot knew Sapphire knew what she was going to ask anyway, since she had future vision. Usually when Sapphire did this, Peridot already knew what her question was, but now she was lost.
"You were going to ask me how to get Steven. Am I right?" Sapphire asked.
"I was going to ask you what this weird feeling was..."
"It sends chills up your spine. It's love Peridot. Love. Something Ruby and I once had-"
"What? Once had? You Gus are officially done?!" Peridot felt shocked. Garnet felt like an older sibling to Peridot, Garnet would always get Peridot out of trouble. And now Peridot might never see her again.
"Things... change, Peridot," Sapphire said.
Peridot thought for a minute. "Who do I get rid of?" Peridot asked.
"Connie. She's cheating on Steven with a boy named Danny. It'll be better for Steven if she suddenly goes missing then have him find out she's cheating on him," Sapphire said.
Even though Peridot couldn't see Sapphire's eyes, she saw the pain she had from losing Ruby. Asking Sapphire for love advice wasn't the best idea. "Well uh... I'll think about it?" Peridot questioned her words. But Sapphire was right in a way, Connie was in the way of her and Steven. Maybe... maybe Connie did need to disappear.
"Good. It'll help the future, a lot," Sapphire said.
Peridot sighed and walked back to the temple, trying to erase the thought, everything will be better if Connie is gone.
"Hey Peri!" Amethyst said.
Peridot rolled her eyes and turned around. "Hello Ameth-"
"So, whatcha doin' tonight?" Amethyst asked.
"I'm not doing anything. And I sure don't want to go to your so-called job," Peridot said.
"Oh c'mon! You'd be perfect at The Pole!" Amethyst said, rubbing Peridot's chest.
Peridot pushed Amethyst away. "Don't touch me you clod!"
Amethyst giggled. "I love it when you get mad."
Peridot walked away but Amethyst grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. Amethyst was drunk. Which was the term Steven used. "You're losing yourself Amethyst!" Peridot snapped. "Look at you! You work at a strip club and you're constantly drunk, That's not a Crystal Gem!"
"Don't tell me what I'm not!" Amethyst snapped.
Peridot was horrified of getting Amethyst drunk when she was mad. Last time Amethyst gave Peridot a black eye for talking back to her about losing herself.
Peridot just sighed, neither of them knowing what to do next.
"You're going to get punished for that," Amethyst said, and walked away.
Peridot rubbed the chills from her arm and quickly walked to the kitchen and met Pearl.
"Amethyst is drunk again," Peridot said.
"I know," Pearl said, looking behind her worriedly. "She's... ever since that boy..."
"Yeah," Peridot said, rubbing her hair. "What was his name again?"
"I believe it was Danny."
Danny.
She's cheating on Steven with a boy named Danny.
Danny.
Was it the same Danny that was dating Connie? If it was, it won't be good.
"Amethyst almost died because of him!" Pearl snapped. "Just like Rose died because of Greg!"
"But Amethyst wanted to keep the baby," Peridot said.
Pearl sighed. "I know. But Amethyst has been so different. That stupid human thing... humans do... she's obsessed with it!"
Peridot sighed again. Sex. Was what it was called.
Suddenly the warp pad went off and Ruby appeared. She was carrying a stack full of weapons. Ruby set them down near the warp pad. There were so many weapons, she won't miss one right? I grabbed a dagger and hid it behind my back and Ruby saw me.
"Hey Peridot," Ruby said. Her voice has been lower ever since she unfused.
"Uh, hey Ruby," Peridot said and looked away, hoping Ruby didn't notice the dagger missing.
Ruby looked down at the weapons. "Yeah, I got them in the battle field."
"Battle field?" Peridot questioned.
"Yeah. The place where homeworld and the crystal gems fought," Ruby said. "I just picked up some weapons from there."
Pearl walked over to them, she pushed her long orange peach colored hair out of her face, Peridot liked Pearl's hair long. Pearl could only look at the weapons, some tiny gems were on the weapons, symbolizing which weapon was theirs, like Amethysts weapon.
Pearl gently picked up a dagger with little Emeralds on it.
Peridot quickly walked to the warp pad and warped to the warp pad closest to Connie's house.