Sneak Peek for 21

Sneak Peek for Chapter Twenty-One!

On my tumblr account. :)  [angela141998.tumblr.com]

I'm still not finished with it, though. This draft will be longer. And as I have said, I cannot updated before April. I hope this makes up for it. :)

If you're on the app, the link is on my profile.

The titles beside The One are my upcoming stories. I still don't know which to upload first and when to upload it.

Comment what you think you would want me to upload (when I finish The One).

Also, I want you guys to know how much I thank you for the 16K reads and 400+ votes. It's a lot, and I cannot even ask for any more! Thank you all! 

All the patience you have given for my updates was really worth it. My final average is 89.11 because my grade from the previous quarter was only 86. 

And guess what? I'm the batch top 6! I'm proud of that already. I mean, 6 out of  almost 70 students? That is a big honor.

And as a prize, Daddy is giving  me his iPhone! Yay! 

By the way...

IT'S SUMMER! NO MORE SCHOOL! YAY! 

My updates starting from the upload of 21 will be more frequent. Maybe it will go back to the every-four-days schedule I used to have... 

You never know... ;)

TELL ME WATCHA THINK OF THE DRAFT OF THE UPCOMING CHAPTER

OR WHICH STORY TITLE SOUNDS APPEALING. :)

-A