The One (A Selection Fan Fiction)

This story is a product of fiction, and is not the real sequel to the book "The Elite".

I would like to congratulate Miss Kiera Cass for creating such a wonderful story series. The Selection, The Elite, and the side story: The Prince.

I cannot wait for the third book of the trilogy which is going to be released on May 6, 2014. And that is a very long time away. So I tried writing this fan-fiction, expanding my imagination for different kinds of endings and plot twists and climaxes and all those stuff.

And I cannot believe it! I bought the book "The Selection" on a Friday night, read it for the whole Saturday, and read an e-book of "The Elite" and "The Prince" yesterday: Sunday. THAT is how amazing Kiera Cass writes. Anyway, today is Monday, and I wrote a chapter of my fan-fiction.

To all my readers:

I hope you like my fan-fiction. This is how I hope the story goes and ends.

Enjoy!

P.S. My updates are either based on my announcements on my status/message board, or once-a-week, or just when I can.

P.P.S. Before I forget:

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own anything but the following:

» The plot of this story

» The following characters mentioned:

- Dr. Idy Blue
- Major Hayden
- Sergeant Prime
- Louise
- John
- Maryse
- Luke
- Tammy
- Clarisse
- Jason
- William
- Charles

-----

Please do not copy my story nor my ideas. I have worked hard for this; please work hard for yours.

Plagiarism is a crime.

And karma is waiting right by the corner...