Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

*

The Principal beams with pride as he calls out the University’s best graduating students,amongst them was Sean O’Conner,best in his department.

The crowd of people,family,friends and well wishers cheered, clapped and whistled as they all filed out, gown and cap,shaking the Principal and Teachers as they were handed their award, turning to snap pictures and waving their hands to the their fellow graduating students.

“We are privileged to present to you, the best class of 2014 as they graduate, give it up for them please” the Principal beams even brightly as they cheered

“Thank you all for making your parents and us proud, we hope as you leave this place to begin another chapter in your future, may your soar higher, go to greater heights and continue to make your family, us and even yourself proud. And to the rest of our graduating students, the sky is your starting point , soar higher be great and have a great life everyone, thank you all for coming family and friends…may God bless you all”
All the graduating students stood up, and after they sang their anthem for the school they all threw away their graduating caps to the cheers and clapping of everyone screaming for joy.

“Sean! Sean??’’ Zackary calls out within the crowd

“Dude,over here..over here” Sean waves to his friend,who comes pushing through the crowd of people coming towards him…”Aw give me a hug man, we graduated “ Sean hugs his best friend

“And you, a bloody first class bloke, proud of you son, knew you were going to make me proud” Zachary hugs him back

“Knew I was going to make me proud too, but hey…for what it’s worth,glad to be done, now off to greater things in life”

“You mean the great big city of Angels with the lights, a great office overlooking the ocean, fat check and your name embroiled in gold on your door…ofcourse it’s a great life. They scouted you in school, with your degree, you can work anywhere,six companies are already fighting over your head…you hawt stuff mehn”

“Yeah, what reading too much and making great grades would get you, so what’s next for you?” Sean asks his friend as they leave

“Well, I got a offer here so, guess I would do me, not so bad, mama is super proud I won’t be waiting for them to give me pocket money  anymore, you know, guess it’s a good thing?”

‘It’s a great thing!”

“So…when do you leave?’’

“In a month’s time”

“I’ll miss you man, come visit?”

“I’ll do one better, when I get settled in, would find a way to bring you out there, what do you say?”

“I’ll say you are the best bestfriend in the world”

‘Nice” they leave the field walking to their family

“so..how about one last hurrah then, its graduation baby, I’ll get the guys so we hit the club. You know after today everyone gets to embark on their new lives, tonight might be the only time we all get to spend together before we leave..you game?”

“You kidding?Sure I am”

“Aww..booze, music, babes..pretty sexy things, and ofcourse some juice to knock you out and make you feel like flying, you know” Zackary  nudges him and laughs

“Sweet!”

‘’So 7pm, don’t be late, look sharp”

‘’You know I always look good for the ladies”