The Final Battle

Dakota's pov

I stiffened as I heard a woman behind me and felt her hands on my neck with a gun pointing at my head.

"Leave my daughter you bitch!" My mother shouted furiously.

I looked at Roy to see a smirk latching onto his face as he grabbed the gun from my hands and slapped me hard.

I hissed in anger but didn't do anything more because of that stranger behind me.

"Now now sweety.. be a good girl and join your parents in their party." The voice said.

I finally turned around and to my horror, saw Emmet's mother, Layla, glaring at me.

"Aunty? But why?" I asked totally shocked.

"Ask your filthy mother. She is responsible for all of this.." she sneered.

I growled out loud at the word 'filthy' and tried controlling my inner demon. Because I knew one mistake could destroy everything.

She pushed me back and pinned me to a wall pointing the gun to where my heart was.

"It's over Amanda. Your little family is over and finally my revenge will be completed." Roy laughed maliciously eyeing my mother.

I glanced at everyone around the room. Was it really over?

My father, uncle Andy and Blake were badly injured. Mom, aunt Emily and principal Doris were defeated too.

It felt like I'm in a movie where the villain was laughing like a manic and the heroine----which is me in this case---- Is gonna die in the hands of a crazy woman.

The gun shots stopped too which made me worried about my friends and Chris. Were they even Alive?

I felt myself breaking down bit by bit. I looked at my mother to see her eyes shining with sadness yet with a little bit of pride.

Roy whistled and footsteps were heard.

"No.." I sobbed.

The men carried limp bodies of Rosalie and Chris. Their head hung low and they both were beaten up so bad.

"Honey!!! No!!" I heard aunt Emily scream with agony.

Uncle Andy started struggling against his chains like a mad lion.

"You're going to die you fucker!" Uncle Blake shouted with malice lacing his every word.

Whereas I was speechless.

It's all my fault. I brought them here. Because of me everyone is going to die today. And--- hang on.

Where's Rush?

"So everyone being here let's start the celebration shall we?" Layla spoke with humor while pressing the guns mouth more into my belly.

Where's Rush? Is she okay?

Suddenly I noticed a thing.

"So..who shall I kill first?" Roy shouted with a very horrible looking smile.

I ignored him and saw Rosalie and Chris. The men were busy seeing Roy and his acting so they didn't notice but I could see Rosalie's hand twitching and Chris's hand moving.

What the..

Then I noticed the men who were grabbing them.

There were four men all together with black masks on their faces.

Roy moved towards my dad and pointed the gun towards him. I started sweating badly as I had to do something.

I locked my eyes with one of the men.