You Didn't?

Dakota's pov

"This is a bad idea. A very very bad idea!" I panicked as we quietly got out of the library.

"Oh just calm down stiff!" Chris grumbled.

I decided to go with him- wherever he wanted to take me. Atleast it was better than sulking around in a library, cleaning like a robot.

We took a right corner and came to the hallway leading to the back gate to the school.

"Chris there are CCTV cameras everywhere! We'll get caught you butthole!" I whisper-screamed.

He turned around and grabbed my hand making me widen my eyes.

"Even if we get caught, it'll be worth it! Com'on stiff! Live a little and just let go of all your insecurities! I know you want it! After all you're a wild girl!" he said with a grin.

I couldn't help but agree with him. Yes it'd be fun if we sneak out. My adventurous side was full of adrenaline rush making me excited in anticipation.

I sighed and nodded giving him a firm look.

"Let's do this. "

-------

Meanwhile, Amanda was entering the school building, eager to meet her old friend Doris. She was bouncing up and down in joy and was completely oblivious to the fact that her daughter was sneaking out.

---

Amanda's pov

I entered the school building and went to the reception. The receptionist was a few years older than me and she welcomed me with a warm smile.

"How can I help you?"

"Um I'm Amanda. Amanda Charles and I'm here to meet Doris Tyler. " I said smiling back.
She glanced at something then she nodded her head.

"Miss Tyler is in the her room. You shall go." she said.

I nodded and frowned. She knew that I'd be coming?

I went to the principal's office and knocked twice.
Someone muttered a 'come in' from inside and I opened the door. Going inside I was met with an empty chair. The table in front of the chair had a computer running and the left side was decorated with plush sofas. There were two more chairs opposite to the principal's chair. Behind the chair was a wall full of sticky notes. There were literally thousands of notes stuck to the wall.

But where was Doris?

I was about to head back when I felt a hand on my waist and a sharp object held by a hand against my neck.

I smirked.

I pushed my back against the body making us back up against the door. The hand on my loosened and I spun around gripping the person's neck with one hand and taking the knife away from another.

"Nice try Doris." I said eyeing the brunette in front of me.

She just made a face and whined "Why do you have be so good at this thing?"

I chuckled and pulled back. She pouted but then broke into a huge grin and pulled me in for a hug.

I laughed and hugged her back.

Well this was kind of a tradition for us. Previously whenever we met, we fought and when both of us got tired of fighting we would hug each other and laugh. Well we didn't have a fight just now, but it still counted as something.