The Twins

Dakota's pov

"I'm only one.. Call away.. I'll be there to save the day.. "

I opened my eyes to the beautiful voice of my brother. A smile crept onto my lips as nothing could be better than, waking up to the sound of your brother, singing. I stretched my arms and yawned. Glancing at the clock I saw there was still a lot of time left for school. I jumped out of my bed and made my way towards Adrian's room.

Peeking through the open door I saw my brother with his guitar and a few notes in front of him-- watching them with concentration. I smiled and tip toed my way to him to give him a surprise.

"Morning Da.." Adrian said still looking at the notes.

I gasped. "No fair!! Everytime you come to know about me being there even if I'm dead silent!"

He chuckled. "Because you're my sister." he said glancing towards me with a smile.

I smiled and hugged him.

I and Adrian were very close. We used to share everything and we couldn't stay apart from each other. He was my protector and my guardian. Though he was completely opposite to me, yet I loved him with all my heart.

"Go get ready... I'll be waiting downstairs. " he said.

I nodded and went back to my room. Getting in a bath, o relaxed my muscles and refreshed myself. Coming out, I chose a simple denim and simple black shirt for the day. Finishing with an eye liner and black boots, I took my bag and hurried downstairs.

Adrian, mom and dad were all at the table laughing and chatting.

Well, people, I have the coolest mother and the most adorable father in the whole universe. My mom was an ex fighter which made things more awesome. I was completely like my mother. Whereas bro was the complete copy of dad.

"Dakota... Come here. Why are you standing over there? " dad's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I chuckled and joined them.

" So hon, you're Starting your final year today. Are you excited? " mother asked.

I shrugged. " Don't know mum. It would be the same teachers with same faces at school. I just wish anything interesting takes place this year. "

" Well, life takes unexpected turns. So who knows? Maybe something will happen. " Mom smiled.

The front door opened and revealed Rosalie. " Hey bee-outches! "

I laughed whereas mom sighed.

" Hey aunt Amy! " she chirped as she joined at our table.

" Hey Rose. " my brother smiled. I winked at her.

" Rosalie, how many times will I tell you not to curse out too loud? " my mom sighed.

" Don't blame me. Tell my mom. She's a bunch of curse words. "

I and Adrian chuckled. Aunty Emily was a super awesome person to hangout. She's my mother's best friend since pre-school and also her sister in law,as she married Andy. Mom's brother.

" Com'on now hurry up... Or you'll be late. " dad said smiling.

We all headed out and sat inside Adrian's car. It was a sleek Lamborghini and my brother loved it. School was pretty normal. Well normal in the sense - the teachers loved and hated me. I was feared by the girls of my school and was known as the freak. The boys didn't care about me and I was completely fine with it. My brother was the eye candy of the school, but he wasn't a jerk. He got noticed because of his good looks, amazing voice and off course the gentleman behavior. Rosalie was in the middle of the food chain. She was quite popular too. But the most important and popular person in the whole school was Irina. Uncle Blake's daughter. She was the Queen and her brother Jake was a man whore. They ruled the school. Though Jake talked to me, Irina hated me. I don't know why.

We all reached school and as soon as I stepped out of the car, I was engulfed in a familiar bear hug. Emmet's hug.

Emmet is my best friend since the very beginning as he was my neighbor too. We both grew up together and he was the second person I trusted the most. After my family.

"Hey wild cat! " he grinned.

I rolled my eyes. " Idiot. "

" Da, I'm going to the class. I'll see you at lunch all right? " Adrian said.

I nodded and pecked his cheek. Rosalie waved and joined Adrian to his class.

" So, what's the plan for this year? " he asked.

"Nothing much. Just the usual." I winked.

Every year I used to do some major prank in school. Previous year, I broke our teacher's chair and when she sat down.. Let's say it wasn't a pretty sight. Everyone knew I did it, but they hadn't got any proof.

We entered the school building and was met by Irina and her barbies.

"Hey Charles... You look awesome today.. " she said with a tight smile.

" Why thank you.. And you look.. " I eyed her from top to bottom " Better than a witch? "

She glared at me and we laughed.
Stupid girl.

" Don't annoy my baby sister Charles. " Jake remarked coming from behind me.

" She looks anything but a baby Jake. And tell your sister to stay out of my way if she wants to stay with her barbie face. " I snorted.

" You bitch! " Irina came towards me probably to slap.

I caught her hand. " Uh Uh Uh.. No no baby.. This isn't the right way to treat Dakota.. " I snickered.

Her face became red with rage and she turned around stalking away with her brother and her friends.

" I don't get it what her problem is.. " Emmet said.

" Leave it. I don't care anyway. "

We went to the class and sat down. Me with my foot on the table with my hands behind my head. I couldn't care less about school.

Miss Cullen entered the class glaring my way and I just rolled my eyes at her. She knew she couldn't change me. No one can..
Emmet sighed from behind me and the lecture started..

Well.. Another boring day just began.

A/n: this is the first chapter everyone.

Have fun.

Amy.