Epilogue

Holding to Yang's waist carefully as both of them travel across remnants. Both of them are in the boat sailing to Mistral. Yang is leaning against the boat's wooden deck looking at the picture in her hand.

"You've been staring at that for nearly an hour, firecracker." Said a deep voice. She look at him and smiled, "(Y/N)... Took you long enough." She says. He goes next to Yang and kiss her cheeks which cause Yang to giggle slightly and blush.

"Who's that? She looks exactly like Ruby." He says.

"That's Summer Rose, mine and Ruby's mother." She says. (Y/N) nod, "Oh." He says.

"You know, I don't want to lose Ruby. Like what happened to Mom. Sure I'm looking after Raven which is my biological mother. But Ruby, is like one of my everything for me." Say Yang. (Y/N) nod and say, "I understand.... And I promise we'll find her firecracker." He says.

Yang smiles at him, hours later, they made it to the southern part of Mistral close to the ruined town of Koroyuri.

Yang and (Y/N) hops on the bike and gets off the docks, and continue to travel. Until they stop in the certain sign.

'Kuroyuri' that has been crossed out by a red paint. Saying, 'Bandits' and the other one is 'Mistral'

Yang smirks, "You are so dead when I found you." She says. (Y/N) chuckles slightly, "Go easy with your sister, Yang. She's only 16." He says.

"Which reminds me, your turning 16 this coming month." She says.

"Please don't remind me," he says "your turning old." She mocks him.

(Y/N) pouts, "Aw, Love you, sweety." She says and pecks his lips. (Y/N) give up and smiles.

"Love you too." He says. "Now let's go to Mistral." She says and rev her motorcycle and they both zoomed to the forest going to Haven Academy.