Chapter VII

(Y/N) (L/N)

The (H/C) haired male can't even get a sleep at night after he had some talk with Tai. He can't get any sleep at all, and ever since it's not the same for him.

"(Y/N)? You okay?" He heard someone called his name. He look down at the bunkbed and there he is, Jack with his headphones off and with a book at his hand.

"I... Uh... I'm okay, Jack." He said.

Jack smirks and put down his book for a while, "Can't sleep huh?" He asks. (Y/N) let out a sigh, but only to find himself a big mystery, and it always leads him unable to answer.

Earlier....

It was like he's being rushed for a decision of his own, and (Y/N) hates it. He hates it so much.

He always like to join her, but there is something he needs to do. "So, (Y/N) what's your answer?" He asks him like he's giving him a major countdown. Like it was a One billion Lien question and answer. He bites his lower lip again, "I'm sorry but I need to go." He says and walk off. Tai was shock and tries to chase after him but it was all to late.

End Of Flashback...

"(Y/N)? You okay?" Jack ask as he looks up.

(Y/N) nods, "I'm fine," he said and shifted to his left to which he's facing the wall. "Let's just go to sleep." He says and tries to get some sleep. A couple of hours, Jack fell asleep with his pocket book in his face as he snores quitely.

(Y/N) stares at the empty dark void of the room with both of his hands are on his head. He release a sigh, and tries to close his eye but finding it hard to close it, but what bothers him the most is that someone has been tapping the window by throwing some damn pebbles at it. The (H/C) haired male seems to be annoyed by it, besides its in the middle of the night.

So he has no choice but to get off his bed and lift the window up, but only to receive a pebble to be thrown at him directly in the forehead. "Ouch." He slightly wince in pain.

"Sorry, I'm sorry." Said the recognized voice down below. He looks down and saw Yang with her robotic arm on wearing a tan jacket with orange lining and gold edging, unzipped halfway to how an orange top. The coat has darker brown short sleeves, a thick collar that completely encircled her neck, and two long gold-trimmed rectangular tails. Noticeable she also wears fitted black pants, and her hair has been let down.

Around her hips and over the tails of her coatt is a brown belt which has two pieces of dark brown material trimmed in gold attached to it. The first covers from her left hip to the back of his belt and is folded over the belt, and the second is attached from the right hip almost around to on the heel and toe, with the toe cap attaching to a gold strap actoss the front of her ankle, and a gold zipper on the upper half of the front of the boots. A single small buckled strap is on the upper outieide of er boots and a purpule bandana tied around her left knee. A pit of black fingerless gloves with a long brown cuffs reaching to mid forearm to complete her outfit. In other words, she's beyond words to describe. (A/N: Irony.) beside her was her motorcycle Bumblebee.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as if it was barely a whisper. But she heard him very clear. "I'm here for you."  She says. "You know I can't leave without you, (Y/N)." She continued.

"Gods, Yang your making things hard for me." He says. Yang puffed her cheeks. "Then I won't leave until you come with me." She says.

Stubborn, "I'm a stubborn person, (Y/N) and I'll wait." She says. "Even if it takes forever." She adds.

"Yang, I--"

"I love you, (Y/N). I love you enough that I'm willing to wait for you. Your doing this to me, and it's new for me (Y/N)." She says. The (H/C) haired male stared at her with shock in his face and he can't say a word about it. He's speechless about Yang's sudden confession. "Please, say something." Yang pleade while looking up to him. (Y/N)'s cheeks stained with a red color up to his ears.

(Y/N) quickly close the window, and look at his back to see Jack still asleep. He quickly pulled out a bag in his closet and prepare his wallet that is effience to his needs and put it in his bag. And his weapon and change his attire, he's now wearing a leather that its been zipped up with his white cloak, and reap (F/C) jeans and black belt around his waist and several pouches.

Meanwhile, at Yang. She lowered her head in guilt and she doesn't know what to do right now. "I guess (Y/N) doesn't want to come." She says. As she hops on her bike and about to start it, when she was about to revved it forward...

"Wait!" She look at the said voice. It was (Y/N). He's approaching fast to her with his weapon on his hand and a bag on his back. "I-I thought y-your not comin'." Said Yang as she stutters a little to see him like this. He's black leather jacket makes him hot enough for Yang and his sleek back (H/C) hair.

"I can't leave you, alright. I love you too. And I can't leave without you, Yang. Not a single day without you." He said. A single tear slip to Yang's lilac eye, and it's tears of joy. She suddenly wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him. (Y/N)'s eyes widen in shock, but eventually he kiss her back and snake his arms around Yang's waist.

Yang's metallic arm touch his cheeks as there passionate liplock turn into a make-out session. But in the need for air, they broke the kiss with a thin strand of saliva connected to their lips.

Yang smiles at him in which cause (Y/N) to smile back at her, "I love you." She says.

"I love you too."

(A/N: since you guys requested for a second book. That would be coming soon so you guys have to wait since I'm having a mental block.)