Chapter VI

(A/N: if only wattpad allows group chat here I would be proud but still I need to PM those guys who wants to held a hand to this part 2! but guys, it's you who decide whenever I should do another book with an also team up with the guys who wants to help me. it would be awesome! anyway, today's chapter!)

(Y/N)'s mind goes completely blank, it was like a dream that came into reality! A drawing that is been screenplayed! But him being kissed by Yang! it was a dream that came true! Gosh, can't you imagine her lips, it's soft. it's like a pillow. He was about to kiss back at her but recently, Yang pulled over.

She blushed furiously, "I'm s-sorry I-I d-didn't m-mean it! I-it was suppose to b-be a kiss on the cheeks o-only!" She stuttered and blushed, it was unlikely her, and yet Yang isn't that blushing or stuttering type of girl. Its like she's been tripped by a random girl and landed on her crush. "I'm s-sorry and I n-need to go!" she said and walks away. While (Y/N) is still processing about what just happened. Before he could call Yang, she was already gone. He was left alone in a bench and wondering for himself, if she ever felt the same way as she did? Maybe, she just see him as a younger brother.... (A/N: You just got Brother-zoned!! Eh? Get it? Cause there is also called Friendzone and cousinzone which is on THG? Nevermind..) it's impossible for him to think that she could return the feelings. Besides, he's 2 years younger than her and--

"Great way to say the obvious, author." He said as he looks up the sky and smugly glares at me.

"Oh come on, I was just saying the truth. Don't be so offended."

"I know the truth. So shut up and write!" He said

"Huh? Are you commanding me to write as in right now? Excuse me, (L/N). I'm the writer here and I'm the one who's planning a plot to this story. So, I believe your trying to say is 'Thank you'."

"Thank you?"

"You're Welcome!"

"No, I wasn't-- I mean, I'm not trying to--" he said. "Wait a minute, your not going to sing 'You're Welcome' in Moana aren't you?" He said.

"Darn it! You got me! Man, I always want to have a musical.... I guess that will never come true."

"Just write," he said with a smug look.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop with the puns and the sarcastic remarks and also with the Moana sing along. Geez, I need more cement for the fourth wall, since I'm all out of 4th wall cement since I watched Deadpool."

"Deadpool?" He said and about to questioned me again, but what seems to got his attention is that someone is staring at him like he was crazy. A young boy with blonde hair and blue eyes who is about 7 years old, with a teddy bear on his arms.

"Um, who are you talking to Mister?" He asks.

"No one," (Y/N) said as he stand up and walk away. Geez, that was so awkward, and (Y/N) surely make an escape for it.

(Y/N) walks to the woods until he was stopped by the cabin that Yang live in, he was tempted to go there but something stops him in the mid walk. He thought that Yang would not like to see him after what just happen.

One of the odds, really. Like it's one mistake. Yang would be shameful if he saw him in a few hours after the kiss. It would be though. "Stopping by, I see?" He heard a voice said. Which cause him to jump in a mere meters. (Y/N) turn around to face him and it was Taiyang.

"Tai, I was on my w-way to t-the Farm." The (H/C) haired male stuttered. Tai just nod his head and shrug. "Possible you are going there... But I can't help to notice you stop by here? Is there something wrong?" He ask.

"Uh..." (Y/N) mumbles and shakes his head to wake himself up. "Yang told me what happen." Said Tai.

(Y/N) nervously gulp the lump on his throat, "I'm sorry. I wasn't aware abou--" he begins to stutter out of fear. Tai chuckle and brought both of his head, "Kid, kid, calm down. It's fine, I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about what's gonna happened next now that Yang knows about your feelings." He asks.

A kiss kinda give it away though, so it's the same for it. "I don't know, maybe, its the best for me to stay away from Yang for a while." He said.

Tai cross his arms and use his other hand to scratch his chin, "True, but you know that Yang would soonly go after Ruby." He said. (Y/N) look at Tai in disbelief, she will leave? Not now? It's too soon.

Tai could see the frown in (Y/N)'s face, and as the matter of fact this greatly affects him, so that's why (Y/N) was asked by Yang if he's willing to leave with her. He wasn't sure about what will he answer to her, he likes to go, but what about the family he'll be leaving here in Patch? Would they miss him? Or allow him to go with Yang for an epic quest to find Ruby? He doesn't know. "So, what is your answer? You know she's not gonna leave you behind, (Y/N)." He said.

"She's not?" (Y/N) asks him. Tai nod, "You know how Yang could be this type of person who is really stubborn. I know she want you to come along but I know you don't want to leave your Uncle and also your cousins behind..." Tai said.

"So as a person and a friend, I don't want to rush things or put things under your shoulders. I just want you to be honest," Tai said as he put his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder. Of course, the (H/C) haired male can't help to think that he was rushed into this kind of things. But the next word that came out of Tai's mouth is unexpected.

"Do you want to go with her all the way to Mistral?"

(A/N: and the voting line is officially started! Comment down below if you want to go or not!

Yes

No

It depends on you! Now see you next chapter!

~Not-Everlark2k16 signing out)