CHAPTER III

(A/N: Geez talk about you guys being so demanding on the last chapter. I was really motivated to update it, and now here you go.)

Yang Xiao Long

She sees everything around her, broken pieces of buildings and darkness. For Yang fear begins to set it as her eyes looks around the environment that she is, and she let out a small gasp when she looks down. Raises both of her arms and turns, examining their presences, what got her the most is her right arm.

Yang looks up from her arms to see Adam Taurus walking toward her. The red accents in his hair, mask and outfit have a surreal glow. She step defensively and felt something attached to her, she was wearing both of her Ember Celica. She blasts at him, but it seems that bullets just pass through him without a damage. He continues to walk closer to her and Adam put his right hand on the handle of his sheathed sword.

She tries to attack him again, only to find out that her weapons and her right arm are gone. She stared for a moment in confusion and disbelief and then startles when Adam is abruptly stands before her. He grins deviously and starts to unsheath Wilt from Blush.

Yang woke up from her nightmare with a gasp. She is in her room, lying on top of her bed is the Robotic arm that was given to her by General Ironwood. She look around and could've sworn that her and (Y/N) slept together. But he's found out to be missing in appearance.

She let out a sigh, that's when she heard laughter coming from downstairs. Yang heads downstairs only to discover both of her previous professors are sitting at the kitchen table and laughing with (Y/N) and Taiyang.

"And, and, and then, in comes Qrow, wearing a skirt!" Said Port with his chuckles.

"Wait? Professor Qrow wears a Skirt? I never thought that he's into girls fashion!" She heard (Y/N) said which cause both Oobleck and Tai to chuckle.

"I know! I mean, I was just a TA, I-I didn't know what to do, so I just... I just left the room to laugh!" Port continued. Yang comes to the kitchen door without them four noticing her while they all laugh.

"We told him it was a kilt! He'd never worn a uniform before, so he didn't know!" Tai said as he pats (Y/N)'s shoulder and let out a small chuckle and so was the (H/C) haired male. "That's terrible! What's wrong with you?!" Said Professor Oobleck in between his chuckles.

"Hey! The girls said he had nice legs! I did that jerk a favor! Besides, that's not the best part! See, (Y/N), then we--"

Port put his right leg on the table's top cutting off Taiyang. "Like what you see?" He said as the four of them laugh and Port loses his balance. He tries to save his fall, but ends up kissing the floor. "Whoa-oh!"

There's more laughter that comes from them and Taiyang claps from mirth and Port joins in the hilarity from the floor. Yang giggles and covers her mouth, but the four of them became alerted at her presence. Oobleck stands while Port gets up off the floor.

"Oh, uh, Miss Xiao Long! Uh, please, join us." Said Port. Yang enters while Oobleck laughs a little with bit embarrassed.

"Oh, yes, yes, pull up a chair. Please, pull up a chair." He said.

"I'm good." Said Yang and hoist herself backward up onto the kitchen counter with (Y/N) beside her. Sitting at the counter top too. "Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Yeah, and you left me alone when I wake up." She said back to him.

"My apologies." (Y/N) said.

"So, what are you doing here?" She asks Professor Oobleck.

"Despite popular belief, teachers do have a life outside the classroom." He said.