Chapter 16

It's been a week since Ryland and I got engaged. Our wedding is in two weeks. Right now I am with Jay and Colt picking a wedding dress. Because I don't have any friends or family I will have Jay and Colt as my 'bridesmaids'. Anyway I'm looking at these wedding dresses but none of them catch my eye. "Hey, what about this one? I was kinda looking through your sketch book and saw the sketch of your dream dress. I have a friend who could turn this dress into your dream dress in two days. He is a part of the gang too so he's not far" I looked at him surprised and then I smiled "I should hit you but thank you for remembering. That's a great idea, is Ryland home?" I asked, Colt shook his head. "Okay lets get going then" I grabbed the dress and we ran to the counter. "This one please" she scanned it and I quickly tapped the card and ran out yelling thank you. We ran to the car and I jumped in the drivers seat. The boys jumped in but looked at me scared. I slammed my foot down on the accelerator speeding off up the street. The reason why we are hurrying is because, Ryland is out getting a list of stuff I told him. That was at 8:30 this morning and now it's 12:30 which means he would be coming home for lunch at 1 but he cant see the dress. I pulled up the driveway and ran out the car. I looked back to see the boys get out of the car shit scared. "Sorry!" I yelled. They ran in and Jay yelled out "Rikki! We need your help! NOW!" we hear a groan then a door slam "WHAT? THERE IS NO NEED TO YELL, DARLING!" he yelled back. OMG he's gay. That is sick as.

"Sorry, to disrupt you but I have a sketch of a dress that is my dream wedding dress and I was wondering if you could turn this dress into it. I can get you the materials and whatever else you need" Rikki looked at me and smiled "but of cause, come to my office that way if Ryland gets home before you are able to leave, he wont know you're here" I smiled and we ran up to his office. We sat down and started organising what he needed. We left for material and came back. Right now he has started making the dress. I was in the old dress so he can get my measurements. I had just taken the dress off and we were looking at all the different materials when I heard the front door close. "Ryland must be home" I whispered to them. We heard footsteps walk up the stairs and coming this way. My eyes widened and I jumped across the table covering all the material, papers, dress etc just as he walked in. "What are you doing?" my eyes widened and before I could think I screamed "top secret agent stuff. Information is classified to unauthorised personal, I must ask you to leave nicely or I will use brutal force!" man I have been watching Agent 101 too much (not a real show). He quickly closed the door. He knocked on the door "M-may I c-come in now?" he asked mockingly. The boys laughed loudly "what was that?" I blushed "I was nervous". I got up and walked out the room, closing the door after me. I looked down and I heard a chuckle. "That was cute. Am I allowed to kiss my future bride and mother to my kids?" he mumbled. I nodded and he grabbed my waist and back of neck, smashing his lips to mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away "dinner is ready in our room" I smiled brightly and he took my hand guiding us to our room.

He covered my eyes and walked us into our room. Straight away I could smell food mixed with roses and tomato paste. He uncovered my eyes and I looked up to see a table with pizza, rose petals scattered, Rose vase and the balcony doors open to a full moon and stars. The lights were off and the candles romantically lit the room. I giggled into my hand. "thank you" I whispered into his ear as I kissed his neck. His eyes snapped to mine and I smiled. I grabbed the sides of his shirt and kissed his chin "I love you" I mumbled. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around me with his hands on my ass. He gave my ass a squeeze and I let out a small squeal. He chuckled and let me go. He gently grabbed my hand and walked me over to the table. He pulled out my chair and I took my seat. He sat beside me and we ate as we joked and laughed. Once we were finished he walked over to a radio. He pressed play and a pretty slow song came on. He walked over to me and held out his hand "will you dance with me?" I blushed and took his hand. I stood up and he pulled me to his chest. I laid my ear over his heart listening to heart beating fast. I bit my lip and smiled. I would never have imagined being here right now if I were still living with my aunt and uncle. I quickly ran into the closet and grabbed the watch I was supposed to give him but I had forgot. I walk back out to him and hand him the box with the little red bow. "For years I was abused, tortured and neglected by my own family and when I met Nate I had fallen down the stairs. Normally people would have just laughed at me and not help me but instead he helped me up and asked if I was okay. When I first met you we weren't exactly on the best terms but I trusted you more then my aunt and uncle. You protected me, cared for me and was patient with me. You saved my life. I had every intention of giving up my own life but then I met you" a few tears slipped. I looked up into his eyes to see them a little glossy. He kneeled in front of me and hugged me close. He opened the box and read the small message 'my savior and now a father'. His eyes widened and he looked up at me "a-are you serious?" I nodded looking worried. His face brightened and he gave me a full blown grin "I-I'm a dad... I'm a dad!" He stood up and ran out the room screaming he's a dad. I walked after him and down the stairs to see him in the kitchen grabbing Nate "guess what?! I'm, me, I am a father! I-i'm gonna have a kid!" Nate's eyes widened and looked over at me "what?" I gave him a small smile and nodded. He then gave me a grin too "I-I'm an uncle! I'm an uncle, dudeeee you're a dad! I'm an uncle" I let out a giggle. Jay and Colt walked into the room confused "what's going on man?"

"I'm a daddy!" they both looked at him disgusted "what you two do is your own business we don't need to know" I giggled at Ryland looked at them with a smirk "well yes I'm her daddy but that's not what I meant. I'm gonna have a kid, a mini me running around" it took them a couple minutes for it to sink in but when it did everyone in the house knew I was pregnant. They all became cautious of me. I'm not allowed to cook, clean, run, reach up, pick up or carry anything, drive, go anywhere alone except when I go toilet.