Chapter 5

(Her lipstick in second part ^)

I was currently on the floor with Sam pinning my wrists down. I decide to try something different. I slowly bring my leg up and coz I'm fexible I kick up and knock his head. I roll us over and I get him in a headlock. He gets out of the headlock and wraps his arm around my waist securing my arms and the other hand on my mouth so... I bite him. "Ahh fuck! Did you just bite me?" I giggle "does this mean I win?" He quickly nods. I giggle and walk back over to Ryland.

"You have a really good ass" he whispers in my ear. My eyes widen and my face turns red, I look down and let my hair shield me from them. Suddenly I am over someones shoulder "hey! what are you doing?" I scream. I hear laughing and push up and glare at them. Hmm lets see if this will distract him. I wrap my arms around his chest and snuggle as close as I can and kiss his back. He tenses and I hear the laughing stop. The next thing I know is I'm back on my feet. I look up and I see his face is red. "What?" I ask gently I then scan down his body as I look at the floor. As I scan my eyes grow at the big bulge in his pants. My face turns red and I hug him hiding it from the other boys. I feel so bad, I just embarrassed him. I take his hand and pull him out and to the room. "I'm so sorry" I whispered to him. I hear him chuckle "its fine sweet heart. I wasnt embarressed I was just not used to affection like that. I liked it though" I nodded. I grabbed the front of his shirt. I stood on my tippy toes and pulled him down, I connected my lips to his and hugged his neck. He tensed at first but eased up and hugged and kissed me back.

He pulls back and I realise I'm on the bed. He kisses down my jaw and neck. He gently kisses my sweet spot and sucks and nibbles. I quickly push him back "I'm n-not ready yet. I mean I want to but I'm not ready. I'm sorry. I feel so ashamed" I whispered as I look down. "Don't ever feel ashamed for not being ready. Most girls are desperate for sex but you respect yourself which is rare" he whispered lifting my chin up. He kissed my lips gently and held my cheeks.

"Hey boss?!" We quickly pull apart and Sam burst out laughing. My face burned and I quickly sat up "I need to use the bathroom" I stood up, grabbed a white shirt that was laying around and ran to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door. I walked to the mirror and looked at the girl inside it. Bags under her blue eyes. They used to shine so bright. Her once pink lips, dry and cracked. Her skin pale and her eyes and nose red. Her long coloured hair was the only thing that looked alive. She looked like shes been through hell, oh wait she has. I shake my head and change shirts. I know I just change shirts but when I was fighting Sam I got a little sweaty.

The door is opened and in walks Sam and Ryland. I put on a small smile "a little privacy is nice and do you not know how to knock?" I whispered laughing. They look at each other then out of no where they pull out guns. I scream and move back into the wall. The next thing I know is my clothes are wet and I have water running down my chest. I look down and see my white shirt now see through. My face turns red and I quickly cover my chest.

I scream and crouch down. "Turn away! Ahhh. Why?" I scream at them. Then guess what happen? Go on guess! Yeah, the rest of the boys ran in with water guns and shot me! I got soaked. I screamed then my face turned angry. I am so pissed. I glared at them and stood up still covering myself. I barge past them and into the closet. I grabbed the bags because I didn't put them, but I pick the bags up and walked out the room and walked into a guestroom. I close the door and lock it. I grab a pair of Everlast black trackies and a white singlet. I grab my black and white varsity/bomber jacket and my black and white converse. I throw it all on, grab the bag with make-up and walk to the bathroom. I put on concealer, light foundation and contour. I apply black mascara, eyeliner and do a black smokey eye. I apply red lipstick but in the middle of the lips its a lighter red. I quickly tie my hair up in a high pony. I walk out the bathroom and out the room to find the boys standing there looking all nervous. I put my head up high and walk straight past them. I walk downstairs and to the front door only to be stopped. "Wait, where are you going? You'll come back yeah?" I hear Ryland. I turn slightly and nod "I need to dry off. You know, dry my anger, because I kinda already cool. I walk out and down the driveway.