Chapter 11

Hayleigh's Pov
We walk back to school hand in hand. He guides us to our lockers. He grabs his bag then mine. I offer to take mine but he refuses. I playfully growl making him laugh. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and that is when I saw the whore got blood on my white jeans. I growled and he quickly put me down. He looked at me concerned "what's-" I cut him off "she got her filthy fucking blood on my jeans!" He quickly threw me back over his shoulder and ran to his car. He threw me in and drove off to the house. He started looking around outside. He ran out the car to my side pulling me out. He starts to run to the house when you hear a gunshot. He picks me up and runs faster. We get inside and he runs to the kitchen. He crouches and looks under all the benches. He pulls out two guns. He hands me one "do you know how to use it?" I looked at him worried "yes-" "good" he says straight away.

"Ryland? What's going on? Ryland, I'm scared" I whisper as tears start stinging my eyes. He looked at me worried then a loud bang sounded through the house and the window break. I saw him wince but he quickly covered me. I hugged him tighter. I look over his shoulder and see a head. I quickly aim the gun and shoot. I see the bullet hit him in the head and him fell.

I heard no more fires. I looked up and saw Ryland smiling. I looked at him concerned. I helped him to his office with no windows and bullet proof door. I sat him on the couch but so I could see his back and oh my god he had been shot. I started crying. I ran to his desk and grabbed the phone. "S-Sam, he was shot. I-i didn't know. Please help me. I'm so sorry please. If he dies I don't know what I would do. Please I love him! S-sam I also k-killed the man. I'm a murderer-" I was cut off by Sam "shh its okay, Colt, Jay, Nate and I are on our way. Just calm down okay. Take his shirt off, get a warm washer, and grab the first aid box" I wrote down what I needed "okay, please hurry" I hung up. I ran back to Ryland and gently pulled his shirt off. "I'm so sorry" he chuckled "Hun this isn't the first time I've been shot. Also did you really mean that?" I smiled a little and nodded. I then realized what else I had to get. I kissed his back and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed everything and ran back closing and locking the door. I ran back to Ryland "this is gonna hurt" I gently washed around the bullet and then I see the silver bullet. "We're twins you know that. We've both been shot" I grab the first aid box and pulled out gloves, tweezers and bandage. I kiss his upper back then pull the bullet out. I hear him wince making me wince. I kiss his back again then wipe around his wound. I hear a knock on the door. I grabbed the gun and walked over to the door. I open it slightly with the gun pointed then see Sam and the others with their hands up. I sighed and let them in. They walked over to Ryland as I closed the door. I walked over. Sam looked at my gloved hands "did you pull the bullet out?" I nodded and he smiled "good job. I didn't think you would be able to do it. Oh and nice shit on the guy. Got him in between the eyes. And the bullet was pulled out correctly but we can take it from here. Would you like to stay or go to your room?" I walked over and lifted Ryland's upper body, sat down and put his head on my chest. I played with his hair as Sam stitched his back.
*******six hours later******

We both lay in bed. I lay on my back with Ryland laying on his front, his head on my chest. We have guards now. I kiss his head and hug his head as I fall asleep.

Ryland's POV

I wake up to her hugging my head. I don't mind this. I kiss in between her breasts. I look up at her face to see tear stains. She's been crying? I crawl up her body so I can reach her face. I lean down and kiss her lips. She starts to cry and sob. I even hear a whimper. I brush my thumb over her cheek wiping the tears. I kissed her eyes when "I'm sorry. I-i know. I could never be good enough, I love you, Ryland" my heart broke. "But hunny, you are good enough. You're more then enough for me" I sit up and pull her into my lap. "Hunny wake up" I whisper in her ear. She stirs then her eyes snap open. I hug her tighter as I feel her shake and hear her sob. "R-Ryland I'm sorry. I'm just not good enough for you. I should have taken that bullet" I shake my head. "Hayleigh, don't think like that. You are my world" I stand up and gently sit her on the edge of the bed. I go to my underwear drawer and pull out the little box. I walk over and kneel in front of her "I know this wasn't how I planned this but this is the right time I think. But... Would you accept my promise? My promise to marry you one day. My promise to hold you, to keep you safe and love you for the rest of my life and after. Hayleigh, I had promised myself that girls were nothing but whores until I saw you. I don't see you as an object or slave but as a human. As the first girl to be my weakness and strength. The first girl member. You are strong, brave, beautiful, smart and you are more then enough for anyone. I am so lucky to have found you. I probably don't even deserve you from how bad I am. But would you still love me even though I am dangerous and have enemies?" I looked up and saw tears at her eyes and her biting her lip. She jumped onto me bringing us both to the floor. I flinched as I landed on my back. She gasped and sat up "I am so sorry" I chuckled but kissed her lips. "So was that a yes?" She smiled and nodded. I placed the silver with the sapphire diamond ring on her finger.