Chapter 9

(WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! You can skip it if you wish)

Ryland POV

I pull her closer. I pick her up around the thighs. Her hands grip the front of my shirt. I walk out and over to the bed. I lay her down and kiss down her jaw and neck. I hear her gasp and her back arched. I kiss her breasts. I take one of her nipples between my teeth making her squeal. Her hands flew up to her face. I play with her other nipple with my hand. I kiss down her stomach and I rip her panties off making her jump. She leaned up on her elbows. I looked at her face "I'm scared, Ryland. You might leave me after this" she whispers. I lean back up and hug her. I lay my head on her breasts as I whisper "I would never leave you. I think I might be in love already. I will look after you. I would honestly give up my gang for you" I look up in the last sentence. I kiss her lips as she gives me a small smile and nods. I go back down and rub my fingers over her cl^t. I lick it and lick down to her entrance. I wrap my arms around her thighs. I dart my tongue in making her jerk forward. Her hands go back to her face making me chuckle. Her face goes all shades of red which was sooo cute. I bring my fingers up and enter her with my fingers. I go as deep as I can and as fast I can.

I feel her clenching around my fingers as she tries to move from my grasp. I dart my tongue back in and wait for her to c*m. I taste the sweetness and moan making her squeal. "Ryland" she whispered as she moaned. I smiled and cleaned her up. I kissed back up her body and to her lips. I played with her breasts and ass.

(END OF SEXUAL CONTENT: YOU CAN READ NOW!)

I lay beside her and smile. I look at her and she is covering her face. I chuckle "what's wrong?" I could see her face turn a bright red "that was my first time and it felt so good". I smiled even bigger "and I will be your last" she whipped her head towards me "so you wont leave me now?" I looked at her as if she had grown 5 heads. "Why would I ever leave a beautiful girl like you?" she looked down ashamed "I heard that's what guys do" I leaned in and kissed her forehead "well no. I won't leave". She looked at me and smiled. I kissed her cheeks, forehead, eyelids and then lips. I pulled back and saw a smile on her face as her eyes were closed.

I got up and went to the closet. I pulled out some undergarments and my shirt. When I ran after her I told the boys to leave for now so we have the house to ourselves. I walk back out and help her change. I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. I sit her on a stool and started cooking more food. I ended up just cooking mac and cheese. I served her a bowl and placed it in front of her. I served myself one and sat next to her. For the rest of the day we sat and talked. "Would you like to come to work with me tonight?" she looked at me surprised but nodded. I got up and went to my closet. I got changed into a suit. Today we have a meeting at my office but we are having a dinner after. I pull out a beautiful red dress.(dress up the top) It was short. Thigh high short I think. Anyway it was strapless with sparkly things under the boob part. She walked in and I handed her the dress. I went back into the closet and pulled out black lace panties. I handed them to her. She eyed me a bit but went in the bathroom. I went into the closet again and grabbed black strap heels that showed her toes. I also grabbed a black jacket I think will be the same length of her dress. I walk back out and see her in the dress. I smile but she blushes and looks down. I walk over and place the items on the bed. I gently grab her face and kiss her cheek. I sit her on the bed and grab the black and red nail polish. I paint her finger and toe nails black with red tips. "You know how to paint nails?" she whispers. I nod and look up at her to see her smiling. I smile back and pull her into the bathroom I sit her on the edge of the bath and I pull out the make up. I also pull out the hair dryer and hair straightener. I still gotta learn to use the hair curler. I blow dry her hair and straighten it. I then apply her make up. Black eyeliner and mascara, I do her eyebrows, her eyeshadow in a black and red smokey, I then do her lips in a beautiful dark red. Yes I have learned to do all of this just for her. I step back and look at her. She looks amazing. I walk back over to the bed and grab her heels. I check that her nails are dry and yep they are. I gently pull her shoes onto her feet. I do up the strap and help her stand. I stand her in the full body mirror.