Chapter 10: I'll save you

We slowly walked into the abandoned dark room and saw Emily standing in front of (Y\N) with her arms crossed with a smirk on her face. She had her tied her on a chair. I could feel myself about to explode but I kept calm. I slowly walked towards her and grabbed her collar as I put the gun against her head. A few guys came out with their guns and so did the boys. "Well played Jungkook, last time I saw you was when you couldn't even a gun without trembling. It was so pathetic" I held my gun tighter and placed my finger on the trigger. "Shut up or I'll shoot your head off," I said as she laughed "Oh really? Then you and all your friends will too" I looked at the boys and smirked "Watch us" I ran to (Y\N) and grabbed her as the boys covered for me. I managed to get her out as I placed her on the seat. She was bleeding, she was shaking. I kissed her one last time and whispered into her ear "I'll be back, don't fall asleep (Y/N), promise me" She slowly nodded as I  ran back to fight. I took over for Taehyung as he took her to the hospital.

[2 years later]

(Y\N) was talking with her friends about how Emily was planning all these things and that we won while I was smiling at how impressed her friends were. It was definitely an exciting life...and it still is, there's not a moment in life where it's boring with you around, (Y/N).

[SEASON 1 END]