Chapter 6: Lame teacher

I'm in class, staring at the fan spinning and spinning. The teacher was explaining something but I was too busy to listen to her blabbing about how her life is. She never teaches. Just talks all day. She goes on and on about how her ex dumped her for another girl. Seriously. Ugh. "And that is how he managed to kiss me" I looked at everyone else who was either sleeping or just ignoring her by talking or drawing. "Teacher?" I raised my hand "Yes?" I smiled at her "Have you ever considered the fact that maybe we don't give a damn about your love life? We came here to study not listen to your shitty ex cheating on you" I said with a serious look. She stood there in silence, shocked. "...well, if that's how the model student feels, I'll stop" I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm "At least tell us something interesting if you're gonna blabber all day" She crossed her arms "I'll be right back with some exercises" She left the room as the whole classroom cheered. They were happy that she finally stopped, thanks to me. Then for the rest of the class, she lied to us and only started to talk about her new husband after attempting to actually do her job which lasted less than 5 minutes. The worst thing is that she teaches History as if the subject itself wasn't already hard to listen to. When will this end?