Chapter 3: Protect him

It was 1:00 a.m when I heard someone shouting. I went down to check and saw Jungkook being dragged away into a black car. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STOP!" I shouted as the rest of the boys heard me and ran after him. We chased them to a warehouse. It was dark and cold. "Where the hell are they taking him?" By the time we went in, we lost him. Then a girl's voice was heard. "If you want him, come and get him" they pushed Jungkook who was tied on a chair helplessly towards our direction. One of her minions shot a gun at us as we took our guns and shot back. The guys covered me as I got Jungkook out of there. He was the only one who didn't know how to shoot a gun so he was our weak point. I walked towards the girl with my gun and pointed it at her. "Who the hell are you, who sent you?" She groaned in pain "I-it's Emily, I wasn't sent by anyone" I placed my finger on the trigger as she panicked "Wait, p-please don't!" I rolled my eyes at her "Give me a fucking reason why I shouldn't but a bullet in your pretty head right now" I pressed the gun towards her head as she gasped "I'm very sure I told you not to interfere multiple times already and yet you can still choose to ignore my warnings, are you fucking stupid or something?" I asked while glaring at her as she started tearing up "(Y/N).." Called Jimin as I looked at him, he shook his head as I sighed "You're lucky you're off the hook this time but don't just think I'll let you go so easily next time. You hurt one of my men, you'll pay the price, Emily" I lowered the gun and shot her leg. She screamed in pain as I leaned towards her ear and whispered "It won't just be your leg that I'll shoot holes into if we meet again" I said while chuckling as she shivered at my words. "Let's go, we'll get rid of the pest another time," I said as we hopped in the car and headed back home.