Chapter Seven- First Kiss

Morning Babies!!

An update just for ya!!

NB: *** Just to let you know, the three asterisks simply means that the scene has change.

Anyways, hope you enjoy. Wasn't feeling anything yet I managed to scrape a few ideas together

Happy Reading ;)

*Three weeks later*

Amelia was so relieved to hear that Darren was taking her home, she relaxed immediately and threw him a grateful glance. Parties weren't her kinda thing, they were boring; I mean like what's the fun watching some horny people make out in front of you? And the music, oh gosh they should be more reasonable and show some appreciation for human ears!

*One step, Two Step Electric Slide!

Red Fish, Blue Fish Blow your mind

Engine Engine, Number Nine Mama gonna let you set the moon on Fire!*

(^^^) Another minute in there, my head would have been and engine blowing on a scale to number nine, I thought as Darren walked me to the car.

***

Its been three weeks since I constantly go over and help Darren with the estate, during that time we would have gotten somehow closer and ever since all the packing was done we would meet and hang out. Our relationship was one of pure humor, goofiness and loud sarcasm; flirtatious as pickles in celebratory triumph. I've got to admit Clarke and Kaden were also good buddies to hang out with even though I shun them most times for their party habits.

***

Even though my beating head didn't give me ease, I felt the tension when we arrived outside the grand entrance of the beautiful mansion and a tiny bit of fear overcame my sober side.

***

Sitting on the soft leather sofa, I realized the moment Darren closed the door, for if there was an twenty-year-old who could resist the king of the court's brutally masculine charm, it wasn't me.

Stepping cautiously across a lime green- coloured carpet with pile so deep it felt like a mattress and I slowly gazing the antique mirrors framed with gold in total awe as if it was the first time I'm ever seeing it. The furniture looked amazingly well arranged than earlier and the decorated ivory and cream wall left me astonished and thinking that dirt wouldn't dare intrude. Oh yea, all the boozes and shots were definitely taking control now. I was so entranced at the beauty that I didn't realize Darren took me by the elbow and lead me to the next room.

I turned to see him smiling at me. What a drunk pumpkin he must think of me. I pulled myself together quickly and crossed the room trying to look confident, but in my usual clumsy way, I managed to stumble over a chair leg. Gasping with alarm, I reached out only to feel strong arms catching me.

"Better now?" Darren commented good- naturedly steadying me back to my feet.

I had felt so safe in his arms that perhaps I didn't move as quickly as I should have done, and his next words proved it. "I was going to order champagne," he mumbled against my hair , "but I've changed my mind." I stared up at him, and his knowing half- smile sent ribbons of seduction rippling through me.

"I've some freshly squeezed orange juice in the fridge", he said casually, setting me aside so he could move towards the smart built-in bar. "Or perhaps you would prefer me to call for some hot cocoa?"

"Why don't I make myself comfortable" Darren suggested, "while you make up your mind?"

***

He was doing everything to make me this easy for me, but still I couldn't relax. My throat felt so dry and my with my head spinning, that only made the situation worst. For Cousin Mary's Sake, I was under the same roof with a man I found both sexy and attractive at the middle of the night practically drunk. And for a odd reason, the look in his eyes told me that lust lingered in the room yet I had to take my time and rationalize all that was going on. One look from Darren was all it took to make my nipples pucker, so I crossed my arms.

Darren shrugged off his jacket and his look of amusement caught my mid-gulp as I weighed up the width of his shoulders which was broad and spanned the black shirt giving definition to his muscles, or what I should call, God's wonder-carving.

The clocked on the wall ticked, the refrigerator hummed, and something stirred deep inside of me. Darren stood. He walked around to my side of the sofa. Taking my hand in his, he slowly drew me to my feet.

"Amelia...." His voice was soft yet in a dangerous monotone as his glaring eyes pierced my deep as if he was digging for something deep within my soul.

I swallowed, my mind wasn't grasping anything much at the moment. Him. His scent. Everything, it was driving me into a different realm. His eyes were like magnets. I couldn't have looked away even if I wanted to.

"I want to kiss you," he murmured. And my heart leaped.

"But I won't if you don't want me to."

In answer I leaned toward him and whispered, "I do."

Darren's Point of View

And then she was in my arms. My mouth lowered to hers. I kissed her like it was the last kiss I was allowed to have. And I could feel my hard-on starting to ache, she was so darn responsive, I liked it. Sucking and biting on her lip had me like a kid excited at the sweetness she was giving off. Her taste was of the boozes she had earlier and I felt myself getting dizzy off of her, like she was some fucking drink I couldn't get enough. She closed her eyes and poured her heart and soul returning my kiss with great pleasure.

One kiss became two, two became three. I trailed kisses down her neck and back up to her ear lobe before returning to her swollen lips. All thought was gone, the only reality was Us.

***

Amelia's Point of View

My head spun, all my fear escaped for a moment. The only reality was Us in this moment. I closed my eyes and poured heart and soul into returning his kiss.

His hands, his mouth, and his tongue. The way he made me feel. The way I wanted him. I was caught up in this daring moment.

But when his mouth dropped once again to my neck, then lower, to the vee of my blouse, and his hands moved to cup my breasts, I suddenly came back to earth, and a feeling akin to panic set in. Abruptly I put my hands on his chest and pushed away.

"I---- I'm sorry. I can't. Not yet." I couldn't look at him.

"Amelia...." He put his hand under my chin. I still couldn't look at him.

"Amelia. C'mon. Look at me."

Slowly I raised my eyes. What I saw in his calmed me. He wasn't angry. He wasn't like Calvin. Why was I so scared?

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I-----I'm just not ready."

"I know, and it's okay. I understand. I'm not going to pressure you." His smile was tender and the lust in his eyes was replaced with an emotion I wasn't aware of.

"I'm a patient man mamacita, yet I still get what I want in the end. I just want you to know, when you're ready, I'll be waiting"

Hope you guys enjoyed their first meeting

*Wink Wink*

Whose Calvin? *Both hands clasped over my mouth*

Keep tuned to find out.

Lots of Love :* *Kissy kissy*

XOXO

~ AlphaFemale17