Chapter 2- First Encounter

Thank you for reading

Extremely sorry for the late update anyways I hope you enjoy

And I'll try my best to update regular

*Amelia's POV*

Beep! Beep!

The sound of a vehicle's horn woke me from the couch. Groaning as I pull myself out of the huge chair, my fingers finding a solid grip to give me support. Yawning, I sat up and the cool autumn air brushed faintly against my skin sending chills deep down my spines. 

Ding!, the door bell buzzer goes.

"Gosh, Grrr" I groaned as I glanced towards the mirror. After a few seconds of stern glares, I saw that my appearance was fine and skipped down the steps towards the front door. 

Ding! (the buzzer goes again.)

"Gosh, who could be so darn impatient at this hour" I murmured as I fasten the pace of my footsteps towards the door.  Sucking in a sharp amount of air, I opened the door.

"Good Afternoon....." My introduction was cut as my eyes widened and for a moment it seemed I had forgot to blink and breathe. Before me was a beautiful human with a strangely angelic yet dangerous face. No, hold your horses, no way he is a human. Maybe a Ghost, God or summ but he is way too sexy and perfect for mortal level. For his steely blue eyes had captivated me at first, I teared my eyes from the connection and had no control as it swept down to the buttoned suit jacket which hugged his masculine sculpted chest ideal, leaving me no choice to imagine the perfect body that was hiding underneath the jacket.

"Heavenly Father, what's happening?"

"Stop eye-eating him! Get a grip of yourself" 

I only realized I said it aloud when he threw his head back in a relaxed gesture chuckling.

"Like what you see?" He says as he tints his head up with a playful grin spread across his face as his eyes roamed freely over my body.

I crossed my arms and sent him a glare as the words "Excuse me?" escaped my lips.

"Such a knobhead" I thought to myself.

"I'm Darren", the handsome stranger said as he let his hands out in an handshake gesture. A smile made its way to my lips as I stretched my hand to return the pleasure.

"Amelia" I said, as he gave my hand a firm shake, the heat of his hands made my fingers cozy and made me wish I could have intertwined them whole day with his. 

"So how may I help you?" I said, breaking the awkward silence after the handshake introduction and it served as a distraction from being completely lost in his ocean-filled eyes.

"Actually, I'm new in town. My boys and myself only moved here this morning, maybe you would have noticed.

"Me?, why would you think so?" an abrupt response came from my throat.

"I don't know, I just suggested. Thought you might have seen some actions and movements earlier this morning at the Jackson's estate", he answered giving me an suspicious glare which definitely made me feel uncomfortable at the moment.

"Yes, I did saw some cars driving into the estate's driveway this morning"

"Cool, so actually I was hoping if you can help me with a few things at the estate."

"Me? Help you? With?", I choked.

I knew at the moment, I sounded like a rude, untrained bitch but I didn't care, my time was valuable.

"Don't get me wrong. It's just that Mr. Jackson told me, you and your dad was the only two persons acquainted with the estate and its up-keeping"

"True, sorry about my rude questions earlier, it's okay, I can spare some time", I said, giving him an assuring smile as he nodded.

"I look forward to it, Amelia", a dangerous smirk played across his face, a smirk I didn't like.

"See you later then" I said, trying to give him the hint of 'its time to go home now' even though I felt like I could have stand the whole afternoon conversing with him.

I must say, he bought it well.

"Bye Amelia"

Amelia, my name never sounded so sweet from anyone else. I guessed it was because it rolled off his tongue.

Watching him go, he gave me one last glance accompanied by a glistening smile that loosed the butterflies in my stomach before entering his blue X-Trail which described his hotness perfectly well.

"Get a grip of your darn self, you just met him for merely a few seconds" I murmured in a low tone as I slammed the door harder than usual making my way to the garden.

Thank you for reading. 

Please don't forget to vote and comment ideas and stuff. Your input will be appreciated. Oh and please forgive any mistakes, it was not edited and I'm very sleepy at the moment :( :) 

Lots of love, XOXO