Chapter 3- Angel

After the late afternoon walk through the vineyards and the garden, a sudden overcast shadowed the place, warning everyone of bad weather conditions. Without hesitation, I headed back to the mansion when I noticed a suspicious movement behind a row of grape vines. I froze instantly to hear the sound of the unrevealed figure. However, I called out loud, "Hello, whose there?"

When no response came back, my body literally went cold. And then something caught my eyes, a bushy tale peeking out at the corner of the row. Moving closer, my feet broke a twig and the tailed creature moved. Giving up, I ran to the spot only to discover that it was gone.

Back at the mansion I paced the floor from the window to my study desk. Questions like; What the hell did I just see? Am I imagining? Was that real? Or are my hormones still worked up after seeing Mr. Hot stuff? filled my head.

"Wait, Mr. Hot stuff has nothing to do with this", I confirmed

I knew what I saw, and it was the strangest sight for this year so far. 

***

*DARREN'S POV*

The girl standing in front of me was the second most beautiful face I've ever seen than my mother. Her brown bouncy hair dropping on her shoulders, giving her oval-shaped face a redefining look. She had the looks of an angel and I assumed the creator spent a little extra time on her. Those hazel eyes would definitely have everyone lost in them, gotta admit it, I was lost myself until she warned herself out aloud. 

Letting out a chuckle, I threw my head back feeling a bit of tension relieving me. 

After a warm introduction she broke the silence and I got straight to the point why I was there, well not to the full truth but I nailed it and she believed me.

Hopping into my favorite ride, all I could think about was the girl I left on the porch.

Was it normal for someone to have an influence on you so quickly? She must be some charmer, I thought and a dim smile forced its way to my lips as I drove off.

Later that afternoon, I thought I should get to know my new home so I pulled on my dark black coat and leaped to the vineyards which seemed to venture a long way. But I soon realized, Amelia's estate clashed with ours so it seem quite bigger than it actually is from a distance until the fence was seen. Enjoying the coolness of the air, many memories crashed on me like waves when suddenly I heard a sharp voice right over the hedge.

"Hello, whose there?"

Amelia's voice? What is she doing here at this moment? And who is she calling for?

It was clearly impossible for her to hear me over here, my steps were soft and I was lost reminiscing. 

I got a bit curious and took a step closer. My senses rose and I sniffed an omega. A known omega, one from my pack? What the hell was he doing out here? And why in our neighbors vineyard?

And then out of blues, I saw the mystical creature leaped across. His light brown fur and well formed muscles made me recognized him fast. 

"Clark", I said coldly.

Murmuring a few harsh words under my breath, I felt the anger rising and decided to head back to the our new home. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed ;) 

Unedited so excuse any mistakes. :)

Oh and A Happy New Year to All! Muahhh, all the best for the new year! <3