Chapter Six- Redefined

Hey Dearies!!

Missed writing and reading so much. The pressures of life had me bound but finally I'm onto wattpad once again. Thanks to that one special person. Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Happy Reading!!!

***

Hearing Clark's footsteps approaching, I punched the bag a bit harder. 

"Well, well. If it isn't for my dear brother venting all his anger on a poor training bag" He said mockingly.

Finally, I moved away from the bag to retrieve a bottle water from the table "Shut the fuck up, do you even realize what this means? Their coming, we have to strengthen ourselves."

Holding his hands up in a minor submission gesture, "Yes Bro, but we have to plan it first"

"Plan you say, comeback will be so huge that its gonna crash there ego", I said as the dangerous smirk played on my face. The thought of teaching my enemies a lesson always brought my mind to ease.

Clark was my small brother, he was the careless and reckless one who cared nothing. It wasn't that he didn't care though, it was just that our parent's death had such an impact on him that he forgot his responsibilities.

***

Amelia's POV

"Scores, I totally forgot", i said picking up my bag as I made a mad dash out of the city hall almost sliding. Today, Ace was coming back from his four years training at archery school. Back in my days, this day was all I could have ever thought about. Driving at the maximum speed limit, I tried my best to get at the train station. The last thing I wanted was him to feel that I forgot him even though truthfully I actually did.

*Ace was my little brother, well not entirely little anymore. He grew up to be smart, but just as all our ancestors, he was expected to be trained in mastering archery. Our background from the ancient didn't fade, it was re-lived through my father and his sister and now he was training Ace and myself"

"Dad would so kill me if he only knew about this" I thought as I parked the car. 

***

His grip around my waist was tight, just as I remembered. Oh my, How I missed this bighead of mine. "Okay you know you can loose now right, or else I'd be in the ICU" 

Grinning, he stepped back "Sorry Sis, I missed ya you know. I'm so happy to be home for good this time"

"Okay sunny, missed ya too. Time for us to hit the road, its an hour drive to new Orleans" I said, whilst ruffling his hair with my fingers which clearly annoyed him but I didn't mind cause I couldn't have wait to start annoying him back. 

He nodded, we then packed his luggage in the trunk and hopped in the car.  

"Off we go!" I said as I turned on the radio to the latest Jam and  pulled out of the parking lot.

Things were a bit quite, I kept it like that realizing that Ace was too busy taking in and observing the surrounding . Humming to the beat of my favorite song, I tapped my fingers rhythmically on the steering wheel.

Turning into the estate I could have hear my brother sighed in awe. What the ass? Did he seriously forget his home? Dawm, maybe he had a bow in his head.

"Wow, did this place get bigger?", he exclaimed.

"No dear you just got huger, lets hope it has space to accommodate you", I rolled my eyes

He giggled and I knew just then he was a little wimp trying to get on my nerves already.

***

Later that afternoon

Knocking on the antique door, I stepped back to study the beauty in front me. It seemed that the designer sure thought of himself as freaking demi god, the wonderfully carved patterns of flowers, spirals and wolfs shew a wonderful hidden story. Amelia? What in the hell of heaven is wrong with you? Praising a door? I was disgust at the thought. Stepping forward I motioned to knock on the door once again when it opened and I happened to knock on the person's forehead. I instantly withdrew and placed my handed in my pockets. Darren started chuckling and I couldn't help but join in.

"Fudge Sticks! He didn't only have a sexy smirk, his actual laughter was too."

"I'm sorry, I was going to knock once I said and my grin faded away"

His iris was darker and more moist than our first meeting, it shaded a dangerous and lustful intention which I didn't much appreciate.

"So, um need help with anything?" I offered reluctantly since this was the perfect time to be home diving into a book and getting lost in another world.

Sucking in his breath, his words surprised me, "Yes Belleza, please do come in".

Thanks for reading. Sighs, I'm extra sorry for taking so long with this update. Don't forget to vote and drop a comment if you'd like :) :*

And please forgive any grammatical mistakes. Muahhh