Chapter 1- New Neighbors

Screech!! 

The sound of screeching tires caught my attention.

Rushing to the window, I pulled the curtain a tiny bit to see the view in front of our mansion. It appeared to me at the moment that they were a couple of careless drivers in a few Lamborghini's, who were just looking for their death. Just then, my attention drifted off to noticing that they were entering the Jackson's estate, which was up for sale a few months ago. I didn't even know that place was sold, I murmured as I walk away from the window to the couch. "What was that tire screeching sound about Amelia? An accident?", dad asked as he came out of the kitchen with two cups of coffee. 

"Oh no dad, its just a couple out-of-the-neighborhood cars who wanted to be noticed", I replied with a slight giggle. "Did you know if the Jackson's estate is sold already?", I asked sipping on the coffee he gave me seconds ago.

"Yea, Mr. Jackson came over last week and told me he finally got the place sold" He replied.

"I see, well guess what", I responded sharply.

"What dear?" he asked as he switched the TV on.

"Our new neighbors have arrived" I said, lying back on the couch to rest.

Please vote and comment

Please vote and comment. Thank you for reading. Also please forgive any grammatical mistakes.