Up In Honey Harbour Part 3

Start from the beginning

So what came out of his mouth next could kindly be considered a performance, but more accurately described as complete horseshit. "Don't be silly, of course I remember. How could I forget?"

"I understand you're here looking for...entertainment," Ellen offers cautiously.

"Yes, I am!"

"Am I correct in assuming you are looking for group entertainment?"

"You could be," Louie says.

"Well, I think my girls are exactly what you're looking for."

"You have a group of girls?" Louie can barely contain his excitement.

"They haven't failed to please yet. I think they are exactly what you've come looking for."

"Are they here?" Louie is seconds away from ripping of his shirt right there on the spot.

"No, they aren't here. They go to you. Are you having a party at Niko's cottage this weekend?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact we are. Two nights from now."

"Me and my girls will be there."

***************************************************

"Remember me?"

The sound of her voice went right through Jeff like a bolt of lightning. He turned around to see Ellen and he froze. He wasn't terrified, he wasn't thrilled, he was just paralyzed.

"Well don't just stand there. Give me a hug." Ellen goes up to him and throws her arms around him. Jeff reciprocates more out of obligation than genuine affection.

"Ellen, wow! What..." he couldn't find a polite way to finish the sentence.

"What am I doing here? Louie invited me."

Ashley decides to sidle up and join this impromptu reunion. Jeff doesn't notice that Ashley is there and it falls on Ellen to introduce herself. She offers Ashley her hand.

"Hi, I'm Ellen."

Ashley shakes her hand. "Ashley."

Just the one word was enough to trigger something in Ellen's memory. There is something very familiar in Ashley's look and the sound of her voice but she can't quite place it. "Have we met before."

Ashley is now horrified as the memory of the only time they crossed paths comes rushing back. The night of the high school reunion when Ashley was charged with the task of distracting Ellen.

"I love this material. So soft to the touch."

"Thank you." Ellen says cautiously.

"It looks great on you. It really compliments your figure. God, you have such a great body."

"No, I don't think we have," Ashley says, praying her nose won't grow five inches right there on the spot.

Ellen turns her attention back toward Jeff. "God, you look really good."

"Thanks," he says sheepishly.

"Have you been working out? Are you eating vegan?" Ellen asks sincerely.

Ashley scoffs just a little louder than what she intended. Ellen and Jeff look at her.

"Oh, you were serious?" Ashley says.

"No I haven't been working out, not eating vegan, but I have been trying new things."

"Did I hear you're coaching a girl's basketball team?"

"That's true. I just started last month. They don't have a lot natural talent but they make up it by really detesting their coach."