CHAPTER TWO(2nd Edition)✔

Lisa's P.O.V.

"This is the last and final warning to three of you. Next time I see one of you entering this office, I will not hesitate to suspend you from the university. Am I clear?"

Currently Sorn, me and the bitch are present inside the president's office. This is because of this bitch I'm present inside this luxury office for the fourth time in this year. I've even missed the first class! Dammit!

"You all may leave." the president, Sung Nak-In continues.

Just as we are about to leave, I see two men coming inside the office. The older one is wearing deep blue tuxedo. One is younger, around our age. Must be father-son.

I gasp when I properly see the younger man. He's handsome or should I say the most handsome man I've ever seen.

No one, not a single man has caught my attention. Hmm... he must be special. After all he manage to catch the attention of the badass girl of the university.

"Omo! Kim Taehyung you have grown so much. Welcome Mr. Kim. Please have a seat."

"Good morning uncle sung." Kim Taehyung shakes his hand with our president.

Fuck! what a voice. Omg! I'm having goosebumps. This is bad.

"Hey. Why are you still not moving? Come on. Don't forget to close your mouth. Come." Sorn whisper yells in my left ear.

Is she trying to deaf me?

Bye Mr. Handsome. Hope we meet soon...