Can i stay with you?

Start from the beginning

"Mhm" I write out four Es

"A" Colin also looks at the paper and I write down 2 As

"Leave me alone?" Brandon looks at me.

"There's the door too!" I point behind them.

"Okkkk that wasn't a good game" Colin takes the paper and crumbles it up. Justin walks back in with water and I gulp the whole thing down.

"Aaron's coming up with your food now" Justin sits next to Brandon. Then Aaron walks up with a plate of waffles and I again eat it like there's no tomorrow. I set down the plate and glass cup on Butterfly's table

"Lock?" Justin looks at me.

"Hm?" I turn to him.

"Do you want us to watch her while you sleep?" he asks.

"Actually, I'll be right back, you guys just watch her" I stand up

"Where are you going?" Brandon stands up.

"Somewhere" I run out the room, grab my keys and jog outside to my car.

I start it and drive to Walmart. I arrive then go to the back of the store and pick out a huge tan teddy bear. I pay for it then head back home. I ran back up to Butterfly's room and place the teddy bear on the bed next to her then kiss her forehead. Maximus wakes up and jumps off the bed and sits next to me and the guys on the floor next to her bed.

"Holy shit that's huge" Colin says in amazement.

"Haha so is my-" I cut Justin off.

"No it's not, it's the size of a Lego" I raise my eyebrow.

"Haha he's right" Brandon laughs.

"hey! you guys are mean" Justin pouts and they laugh. I hear groaning and turn to Butterfly and see her waking up. I immediately shoot up and stand above her, so do the guys.

"Are you okay?!" I hold her hand.

"Y-yea" she tries to sit up.

"Stay down El" Brandon says.

"What happened?" she looks at me in confusion.

"You were shot...in the chest. It just missed your heart, Brandon got it out just in time...we almost lost you Butterfly" I tear up.

"Hey" she smiles "I'm okay" she kisses my forehead then turns to her side and her jaw dropped. "You guys need not need to get me this" she covers her mouth and tears up.

"You're our best friend El, of course we did" Aaron smiles.

"Thank you so much" she hugs the guys then me. "I never had friends like you guys" he wipes her tears.

"Well now you do" Brandon smiles.

"I love you guys so much" she smiles

"We love you" they say and she looks at me.

"I love you" she smiles then passionately kisses me.

"I love you too" I smile and hug her.

"He hasn't left your side ever since I finished getting the bullet out, we just got him to eat and drink" Colin snitches.

"Of course he did" Butterfly looks at me and smiles.

"I wasn't going to sleep knowing you're hurt" I kiss her cheek.

"Aww" she looks at me then the giant teddy bear.

"I'm going to name him!" she shouts. The guys and I look at each other with a weird expression.

"Hey!" she hits my shoulder and I laugh.

"Ok ok, what're going to name it" I laugh and she smiles.

"Hoodie" she laughs.

"How do you know I got you it?" I look at her.

"Maybe because there's a card on him that says to Butterfly" she laughs.

"Oh yea" I rub my neck in embarrassment.

"I'm really glad you're awake, but I need sleep" Brandon laughs.

"Haha ok! Thank you! Goodnight guys" she smiles and the guys walk out.

"Can I stay with you?" I ask.

"Of course!" she pats next to her and I lay down and wrap my arms around her. "Thank you for everything, and the date"

"No problem" I kiss her head "goodnight"

"Goodnight Lock" she reaches for the light switch.