"Me too Jane, me too." she said with tears.

"Em I took your advice. I told Mark." Jane said.

"I'm glad Jane." Emmaleigh said.

"Don't worry everything will be fine. I promise! And remember I would never lie to you." Jane said with tears.

"I will miss you Jane." Em said.

"I will miss you too." They then hugged.

"Don't have to much fun without me." Emmaleigh said.

"Not without you." Jane said. Emmaleigh and I got in the car and I started to drive.

"I am hungry T." Em said.

"Okay I will take you to-" She cut me off again.

"I hope you are going to say Pizza Hut." she said eagerly.

"Sure I will take you there." I smile.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting a lot." she said.

"It's fine, I know you have had a long day." I smile and she smiles right back. We pull into Pizza Hut and we order a pepperoni pizza and cinnamon sticks. We talk and talk about basically everything while we ate.

"What is your favorite color?" I ask her.

"I guess it would be sunshine gold, because the it reminds me of the sun and the sun makes me happy. To bad it burns me every time I am out in it." She laughs and takes another bite out of her pizza. "What is yours?" she asked me.

"Mine would be sky blue, because my dad and I would always lay outside and watch the sky when I was younger." I said. I do miss my dad very much.

"You have never mentioned your dad before. Well you did briefly on our first date." she smiles. I honestly don't like to talk about him. Since he is in the marines, he is gone a lot. It is hard knowing when you might not see you own father again. The color thing I told Em just slipped out.

"Tristan? Are you okay?" she asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say even though it's a lie.

"Don't lie to me Tristan. I can't stand liars." she said. It is like she can see right through me.

"I'm sorry. It's just really hard to talk about him." I say honestly. She grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"It is fine Tristan. I know how hard it is. You don't have to tell me everything if it makes you uncomfortable, just don't lie to me. Deal?" she says with a smile.

"Deal." I say.

"Pinky swear?" she asked.

"Pinky swear." I say. She grabs my pinky finger and squeezes it really hard with her pinky finger.

"Ow! Why so hard?" I ask.

"Just making sure you remember." She laughs really hard and I can't help but laugh too.

"What is your biggest fear?" She asked while dipping a cinnamon stick in the icing.

"I am not really sure how to put it in words." I say.

"Come on you have to try." she said.

"Okay. Well for as long as I can remember, we have moved from place to place. Before I can join anything or make any friends, we move to another mysterious island." I say.

"That must be really hard. I have lived here for as long as I can remember, but that still doesn't answer the question." She said with a smirk.

"Okay my biggest fear is to leave a life I create behind." I say.

"That is kind of like the position I'm in." she says.

"Yeah I know that's why I hesitated a little bit." I say.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes really. Now what is yours?" I ask.

"Mine is-" She is cut off by the ringing of her cell phone.

"Hello? Uh huh. I know. Okay. Bye." She ended the phone call.

"We have less than two hours before I need to be back at the CPS building." Emmaleigh said sadly.

"Okay is there anyone else you want to see?" I ask.

"Yes." she says quietly.

"Who?" I ask.

"Uh-" she says.

"Come on tell me. I promise I won't judge." I say.

"You will be kind of surprised." she says.

"Come on it can't be that bad." I say. Even though what she says is a bit surprising.

"I want to see my dad."