12: Corey Choking the Chicken

Sang

The birds singing their morning song emerges me from my dreaming state slowly. Becoming more aware of my surroundings I feel Marc's even breathing underneath my hand. Opening my eyes I notice that it is sunset and slowly maneuver my way out of Marc's embrace. I look down at his face and feel a slight smile come up on my own. He is beautiful. Refraining the urge to move the brown lock of hair from his face I get up slowly and quietly.

This is the perfect time to go bathe, I think to myself as I get my knife and some products to head to the clear water. Moving silently through the trees my thoughts begin to wander back to Sam. I miss him.

His presence always had a calming effect on me. Even after our parents were gone he still seemed to project an aura of lightness.

Nearing my destination I move through the thick trees when I see something that makes my heart beat faster and blood rise to my cheeks.

Corey is completely naked while washing himself, water droplets are cascading down his chest and my eyes follow the path down. He looks like something out of a wet dream. I'm about to turn around and give him his privacy when I see his hand starts to move up and down his length. I think I'm about to have a heart attack.

His head tilts back a bit and his mouth opens slightly. It is one of the most sexiest things I have ever seen. I can feel myself flushing and breathing heavier than normal, my teeth biting into my bottom lip. I know this is wrong so, I quickly turned around and have to bite back a scream when I see Raven grinning at me with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Little wolf, are you enjoying the show?" I hear him ask as he begins to walk towards me. Raven turns me back around to look at Corey. He flushes his front against my back preventing me from turning around. He rests his hands on my hip and I can feel his hardened length against my back.

I try to turn around again but he holds me in place. "Raven, let's go. We are invading his privacy." I whisper at him.

"Don't you want to see the ending, little wolf? It's about to happen." He whispers in my ear while leaving open mouth kisses down the side of my neck.

I focus back on Corey and see his eyes closed, his abs contracting while he strokes faster. Feeling Raven ghosting his hand across my breast, he begins to caress my body while move lower and lower, I can hear Corey grunt as he begins to orgasm.

I'm panting, never feeling so turned on in my life. Raven stops his hand movements and I can't help but feel frustrated. "Maybe next time we can join him." Raven says quietly with desire lacing his tone and I whipped my head around to look at him.

My face feels like it's on fire, he chuckles and begins to walk away leaving me breathless and turned on. I can't believe he left me like that! I start stomping towards the stream when Corey leaves, muttering to myself "that fucking tease."

I get into the cold water and try to calm myself down. Then I think about what Raven said, I thought they were maybe in a relationship, I'm so confused. Although, picturing the three of us together like that makes my body burn with anticipation. I've never been with a man before not because I haven't wanted to but with the circumstances and my relationship with Danielle, I never really got the opportunity.

I begin to scold myself when I realize that I'm attracted to six people in total and it makes me feel like a complete tramp. I need to stop these feelings as fast as possible, they are a family and I don't want to break them apart. Plus it is not as if they have asked me to stay with them. I know that Axel said he would help me but I do not want to be a burden.

I feel my resolve strengthen, I will keep traveling with them until I feel as if we are far enough away from Xavier and then I will begin my search for my brother. He needs me and it has been way too long since I've seen him.

The cold water feels so refreshing that I am reluctant to get out. I float around for a bit until I get the sensation that someone is watching me. Looking around I see nothing but I can't help the chill that slides down my spine.

Moving quickly I rush to put my clothes back on and grab my knife. Warily looking at my surroundings I start to walk back to the camp. The trees block the direct sunlight from coming through, and the woods are quiet, too quiet.

I hear a stick breaking behind me which makes me whip my head around. I don't see anything but my gut instincts are telling me to hall ass to camp.

I reach the break in the trees and finally arrive back at the camp. The feeling of embarrassment washes over me as Corey walks past me with a smile towards Marc. I'm not sure I'll be able to look at him without blushing in the foreseeable future.

Still feeling shaken from before I go straight to Axel to find out when we will start trekking again. He's sitting on the ground sharpening his knife, his hair getting in his way. He looks up when he sees me and gives me a nod before going back to the knife.

I grab the hair tie from my wrist and stand behind him. Letting my fingertips drift through his hair. He stiffens up at first but relaxes the more I caress his hair. I put his hair into a braid then walk over and sit in front of him, "when do you want to start heading out?" I ask. He gives me a slight smile, "Kevin went with Vince to get some food, we can eat and then head out afterwards."

His inquisitive stare looks over my face and I can't help but feel exposed, "you were looking pretty flustered when you came back from bathing. Did something happen?" Raven who was sitting on the log next to us began to chuckle and I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato. I quickly squeaked out a "no" , excusing myself, then running over to Mika who was laying down and looking at the sky, I needed to get away from Raven before he embarrassed me even more.

Mika looked up at me and smiled, "mind if I lay down with you?" I asked with a grin. Her smile widened and she gestured with her hand to lay down.

We began pointing out different shapes and images we saw in the clouds. It got a bit heated when she pointed out an elephant but it clearly was a teddy bear. Throughout us joking around we got close enough that our arms were brushing and I couldn't help the tightening of my chest.

I was really going to miss this group of amazing people when I left to find my brother.