4: Little Wolf

There is a schedule to how this place is ran. We get two meals a day. If you can really call it a meal. The best time to escape is when Xavier decides he wants to play with one of his captives. The captive is taken out of their cell and put in the tub in that corner. There is usually only Greg who handles the baths since it's only been me for the last six months. Raven! Are you even listening to me? Right where was I? Okay, so, I managed to make a weapon out of stone. When Greg let's me out for my bath I'm going to get him closer to me and attack. Then I will get his keys unlock your cage and get out of here. I'm not sure what happens after we get out of this door since I haven't been able to go upstairs.

Raven looks at me with a disbelieving look on his face.

"Seriously? That's your plan? It's not even a plan! You hurt the bitch boy then get his keys and that's it? Too easy, little bird."

Okay, he has a point but this place is still so unknown to me. There is a door in this basement that leads to Xavier's play room. That's the only other place than my cell that I have been in the last two years. This is the best I can do.

I raise my eyebrow at him and ask "do you have any other ideas because I'm ready to hear your grand plan."

"No."

"No?"

He shrugs and lays against the bars that connect our cages and closes his eyes.

"You don't have a plan do you, raven?" I say in a sickly sweet voice.

He opens one eye and grunts at me.

"We do your plan. Very well made."

I chuckled and leaned against the same bars his back is on. I haven't had friendly contact with anyone in six months and it feels good to know I'm not alone. I'm still unsure if I can really trust Raven but apparently im willing to take the chance. My eyes are slowly closing when the door bangs open.

I jolted fully awake and scoot to the back of my cage as Raven does the same. Is it Greg? I'm not ready I thought he was supposed to come tomorrow. I'm about to reach for the rock when I hear high heels coming down the steps.

Relaxing slightly I just sit and wait for the she devil herself. She likes to occasionally come here and try to get a rise out of me. She can't stand that Xavier has kept me alive this long and the only reason that would be is because he likes me.

She finally comes into view and I hate how beautiful she is. It's like a movie in my head of all the memories we shared. The soft kisses, delicate touches, our laughter. She's changed so much over the two years.

Too much makeup and her hair is in an extremely short pixie cut. That's not the only thing that's too short, I'm not even sure what she's wearing is even considered a dress.

She walks up to the cage that Raven is in and stops. Leaning into the bars with her cleavage on full display.

"Oh it seems Xavier has brought me a gift."

Raven looks at her with disgust. She doesn't seem to care that he doesn't look interest. She blows him a kiss and says she will have fun with him later.

Hearing her say that makes my blood boil and I'm not sure why but I don't want her to be anywhere near him.

She turns to me and I try to blank my face out as much as possible. I don't want to give her the satisfaction of making me react.

She comes up to my cage and lovingly caresses the bar while pouting.

"Sang, I'm going to think you don't like seeing me with that look on your face. How about come giving your one and only love a kiss?"

I just blankly keep staring at her. I've learned to not let her bother me but I know she's getting angry by the second from how red her ears are getting. It's always been her tell.

"I've always wondered how it felt when you first saw me with Xavier. I bet you got really turned on, didn't you? Or did you feel betrayed that your girlfriend found someone better?"

She's getting increasingly agitated and I know it's going to get worse for me if I don't give her what she wants.

"Hm Sang? No answer? You better talk to me or I might get angry. So angry in fact I could tell Xavier about a little boy named Sam. Does that name ring a bell?"

Too fucking far.

I leaped across the cage and grabbed her by the back of the neck squeezing her face against the bars. I bring my face close to hers and hiss at her.

"Don't you dare say anything about my brother or I'll rip you to fucking pieces. You're nothing but a sad little girl and I'm glad your dad died before he saw what you became. I'm embarrassed to say I ever fell in love with you. You're pathetic but don't worry your time on this earth is almost up. Tick tock."

Im breathing so fast and my hand is shaking but I feel satisfied I finally said something to this scum. I hide all the emotions showing on my face and let go of her while sliding back into the cage.

Danielle's face has lost all color and her eyes are filled with tears but she just glares at me before running up the stairs. I know that she is going to raise hell about my little stunt in a bit but I can't help but not care. I had been waiting to say that to her since she left me here.

I hear Raven shifting and start to feel embarrassed about him front and center to my wrath..

I look over at him and he looks back at me with sadness and anger.

"You're no little bird. You're a beautiful wolf and I can't wait to make all these assholes pay for what they've done to you." His Russian accent even more pronounced with the emotion in his voice.

I nod my head and lay down on the cold hard floor. They better watch out because they won't know what hit them.

"I can't wait either. It's a date"

Im drifting off but I swear I heard him say it's not a date until he can give me a fruit cup but I probably just imagined it.