Chapter 7

🙉Jordan P. o. V🙉

Silence. That's all you could hear. That's all I could hear. No words could form in my mind.

I slowly looked over at Travis too see him just sitting there with a look of pure astonishment on his face. 'How can you find this OK, Travis!' I thought.

"Awesome!" He said. It surprised me because that's the happiest I ever seen him be. He was looking at the dog in amazement.

The dog barked before wagging it's tail. It walked over to Travis rubbing itself against him profusely. Travis ran his hand through its fur all the while smiling hard as fuck.

I just sat there staring. A dog wolf made my brother happy.  Brought him out of his depressed state. I didn't know what to say..

"Carter is that you" I finally spoke up after a long time. The wolf snapped it's head towards me before coming towards me. I didn't move, I didn't wanna show it how weak I was.

It stopped in front of me. Just staring at me with those blue eyes of his. I slowly reached my hand out too touch him.

His fur was soft, like feathers between my fingers

His fur was soft, like feathers between my fingers. I rubbed my hand through his head fur in which he just licked his lips and snuggled deeper into my hand. 

Suddenly he pulled back and licked my face and hand.

"OK stop it Carter, that's enough" I said through giggles. He got off me and turned around walking back into the bathroom.

Minutes later, Carter came back into the living room looking smug as hell.

"There's your proof, anything else?" He said smirking at me

"How I know you didn't just hide the wolf in the bathroom?" I asked him. I know stupid of me too ask, but I couldn't help it. Don't judge me. He gave me a 'Are you serious face?'

"Jorda-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"OK next question, where are the vampires and why do they wanna kill us?" I asked him.  Since I just saw him morph into a wolf, I might as well believe him.

"We currently don't know where they are now,  but we did see a footage and pictures of them breaking into you guys old house and trashing it" He said

"Wait what, what do you mean they broke into our house and trashed it?" I questioned him.

"Exactly what I said, they were looking for you guys, if we hadn't gotten there sooner, I'm afraid they would've killed you two" He said with a look in his eyes.

"This is really real huh?" I asked him. This whole time I've been in a world full of blood sucking assholes and furry dogs. That's the shit I would see in movies or read in books. Now that I actually know it's real, is crazy.

"Yes, Jordan, this is real" He said looking at me in pity

"OK, so why do they want too kill us" I said ignoring his look of sorrow. I didn't need that not now.