Chapter 4

🌺Jordan P. o. V. 🌺
After a long night of the same dream and tossing and turning, it was finally morning time. I got no sleep last night at all. I kept having that same damn dream over and over. All I could do was watch the boy fall, clutch his ankle, and the animal beast like leaped at him with a deathly growl or snarl, before I wake up.

My life was changing, falling apart faster than I thought it was. Kidnapped and bad dreams. Just great

I got out of bed with a sigh, and went to the bathroom. My legs felt weak and wobbly. I was hot and sweaty and hungry as hell. I also had a slight head ache.

In the bathroom I looked through the medicine cabinet and found Advil. I quickly checked the expiration date and found it was OK.

I swallowed the pill while clutching some water in my hand and putting some on my face. I looked into the mirror. My usual brown silky long hair was now sweaty and matted all around my face and on the back of my neck. My cheeks were kinda red and my eyes..... Well my eyes looked like they've changed colors!.

My usual blue eyes are now yellow.! Yellow! How did this even happen I don't know, but nevertheless I remained calm. Panicking will make it worse. Or the situation worse. I gotta admit my eyes do lool sorta cute yello- wait what the fuck am I doing?! This can't be cute.

I sighed before stripping, and deciding on a long bath while watching TV.

I got out when my fingertips started to look like dried raisins. I drained the water and wrapped the towel around me and one on my hair.

I turned off the TV and walked out the bathroom and into my room. There was Carter sitting on my bed patiently staring at the wall ahead of him.

"What the fuck!" I yelled clutching my chest. How come I didn't hear him come in.?

"Sorry, just came by too tell you that-, what's wrong with your eyes?" He asked me looking at me with concern etched onto his face

"I don't know I woke up like this" I said shrugging. (Beyonce song I woke up like this, flawless XDD!).

"So you don't know how your eyes are like that?"He asked me once again.

"No Carter damn I don't" I snapped at him while looking at him

"OK, look just, don't panic, it'll be alright, its not bad anyways it looks good" He said reassuringly with a smile

"Whatever leave so I can change please" I said kinda annoyingly. I don't know why but I feel like I'm on a short temper today.

"Right sorry, meet me downstairs in the kitchen, we'll be eating breakfast, which I'm sure you don't wanna miss out on since you didn't eat last night" He said quickly before leaving the room.

Just as quick as he left he was back.  He tossed clothes on the bed before walking out again.
I sighed before looking at the clothes on the bed. It was a gray sweater that stopped above the knees, their were also dark Blue Jeans with a black panty and bra set. I decided on letting my hair air dry since its a mess. Didn't look too bad though. I slipped into the clothes and stepped into the black UGGs that were on the floor. Once done I fixed my bed turned off the light and out the room.

💧Travis P. o. v💧

For the past few days things have been average. This morning Carter stopped by to tell me we were going shopping for clothes. Which is a relief.

I've also been having a small voice in the back of my head. It's faint but there. It's a males voice and he keeps saying my birthdate. I don't why though

Three more days" I heard him say.

"Shut Up and get out my head,  who are you and what do you want?" I questioned it. Only too be met with silence. Of course.
He always does this.