Chapter 6

❤Jordan P. O. V❤
Once I was done with my hygiene I then proceeded to get dressed. After 5 minutes of contemplating, I decided on a black and white polka dotted blouse with black high wasted shorts.

I tucked my long sleeved blouse into my shorts

I tucked my long sleeved blouse into my shorts. Once done I decided on red lipstick that made my eyes pop a little. Like I said, I don't wear makeup like that. I also decided to do a black winged eyeliner with mascara. Perfect.  I thought smiling to myself in the mirror.

Afterwards I brushed out my hair and combed it through before throwing it into two messy space buns.

I proceeded to wear my new flat sandals with the bow. Smiling at myself in the mirror I walked downstairs in the dining room sitting in his usual spot.

I also saw Hunter who was typing furiously on his computer. Carter was nowhere in sight. 'Maybe he's just sleeping in' I thought too myself.

I sat down beside Travis who looked to be in his thoughts.

I tapped on his shoulder to get his attention.

"What" He snapped at me as he jerked awake from his dream daze.

"You OK, you look out of it?" I asked him unsurely. Now that I think about it, he has been out of it lately, and looked out of it. Like he was always thinking.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine just thinking is all" He said

"About what?" I asked him

"Nothing really" He said quickly before looking forward.  OK then...

I decided on not responding back. He usually tells me what's troubling him and I'll be able to help him. But now he won't tell me anything and quiet frankly it kinda hurts knowing that he's keeping secrets from me.

Carter came rushing into the dining room looking tired with his hair all messed up. He had on a nike suit.

He sat down at the table rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Um you okay?" I seemed to be asking that a lot lately.

"Yeah, yeah just fine, woke up late is all" He said as he motioned to the servants to start serving food. Amy came into the dining room looking fresh and cute as always rocking a Nike sports bra a Nike hat and red and gray coat. She also had on ripped pants at the knees with white toms.