Bled growled, not liking the unwelcomed visitors especially Jace, the man Rys introduced to him before. "Well, isn't it a surprise to see you here?"

      "And you have a stinky mutt with you, so I'll be guessing that you're not human. What are you?"he asked, narrowed eyes.

     Pine didn't like what he said but kept his calm as Jace answered for them with a smirk. "I'm the one who marked your so called mate."

      Bled's eyes went red.

       "Demon," he hissed in fury. How dare he make his appearance after hiding for a long time from his crime he did with Rys? Bled hates his guts.

     So it was Jace all along.

     "Erase that damn f*cking mark!" He screamed, lunging at the demon, but nothing happened to the man because he was able to duck.

     Jace laughed. "Why would I erase that? She's mine anyways."

     "Yours?" Bled scoffed and continued in a dark threathening tone.

     "Shut up."

     "Funny. You should be the one who is supposed to shut up because I'm demon for goodness sake. I can kill you in a second if I want to," Jace said with a silly grin.

     "But then, where's the fun when it's an easy death?"

     Jace gave out a dark grin as tilted his head towards the werewolf. "Pine, you can do anything you want now to that damn bloodsucker."

     Hash watched it all happen. How the mutt shifted himself into a wolf and attacked his brother, but he didn't do anything. As the fighting continued, the demon silently walked towards him with a smug grin on his face.

     "Hash, right?"

     "W-why are you doing this?" he stammered, but he wasn't scared. Hash was in awe on how the two mates teamed up to defeat his brother. Letting out a laugh, Jace looked at him.

      "I want her," he said.

     By her, it was obvious that he pertained to his beloved Rys.

     "And I know you want her too."

      Yes, he wants her.

     So what? Are you going to brag that she is your mate, and he can't have her. His blue eyes glowed red as he glared at him.

     "You know how to get her?"

     "How?" Eventually, Hash replied as that question caught his attention. Anything. He will do anything to have her.

     He smirked. "Kill your brother."

     "And the rest of the mates."

     As Bled let out a scream of anger, Jace held out a hand to stop Pine from killing the vampire more as he turned to the blonde haired man once again, his eyes darkened.

     "Now, it's your turn."

***

How did the demon manage to make Pine and Hash help him. Well, it was all because of Rys. Our plan was to kill the other mates first, and then it was our to turn to kill each other.

    Jace supressed the frown. Well, we can kill the blood sucker later. No need to stress. Trying to shove out a smile, he spat out the lie in the most sweetest tone.

     "That's nice," he lied.

     Pinkie cocked her head. "Shouldn't you be angry to hear that?"

     "Well, I'm not mean." Despite smiling, he was resisting the urge to scratch her face and pull her head away from her body.

     Rys grinned, sighing in relief.

     "Thank goodness that you all are taking this too nicely," the girl said as she gave him a look of happiness and satisfaction. Her cheeks were flushed, and her green eyes were bright as she did that, causing for him to blush.

     "Of course," Jace murmured.

     Lying as he brought out a deceiving sweet smile that Rys accepted as nothing deep.

A/N: Yey, another update xD Who expected for Jace to be the total villain dude?