Kidnappers

Warning may be unsettling for some viewers also "her brother's back and now they're gonna get it"
~West' s perspective~

I didn't feel myself getting pushed anymore. "Skye wh-" hands covered my mouth and face. Their hands felt like ice. I then felt myself getting hit in the head by what felt like a bag of some sort. I wake up, who knows how long I've been out. I was laying on the cold hard ground, everything was still fuzzy. "Let us go Jack!" I hear a familiar female's voice call out. "Jack? Where have I heard that from?" I began to wonder to myself. "Johnny, get the other kid," I hear the boy know as Jack says, though his voice was rather quiet from the ringing in my ears. I then felt myself being lifted off the ground. "Geez John, I told you to knock him out. You nearly killed him," he says. "You take him to the next room and do whatever with him. Little sis is all mine," Jack says, his voice was threatening. "Don't hurt him John. I swear. If you hurt him, I-" Sky was cut off. "Shut up sl*t, you don't know what you'd do," Jack says. John tied my arms to the bed in the next room, though he didn't bother with the legs. "What are you going to do with me?" I asked, rather scared. He put one finger to my lips. "Why do you like our little sl*t sister?" He asked sharply. "Uh…uh…" I couldn't think of anything that didn't sound too cheesy. "So, she's forcing you to be her boyfriend?" He asked me. "No, of course not. She's not what you made her," I say defensively. "Ha, you'll be our slave for now on. Just until Jackie boy is done with Skye. Now, as for you " he unlooped his belt from his waist. "What are you-" I was cut off by a sharp pain on my cheek. I then felt another. "Why are you doing this?" I asked as my eyes weld with tears. "Shut it cry baby," he spat as he hit me again. "P-please," I said in almost a whisper, at the cost of another hit with the belt. He then untied me and threw me to the ground. I laid on the ground, helpless. I then felt me being lifted up. I looked to the older male with a scared expression. "There, there. You'll be fine just stop crying now," he says in a rather soothing voice. He calm down a little. I could tell my face was already swollen and red. "No let's get you patched up," he says as he pulled me aside to a table where he laid me down on and took out a first aid kit. "This may sting a little," he warns before patching my wounds. He then laid me back on the bed. "You're more fragile than I thought," he says as he pulled my clothes off and covered me up with a blanket. "I'll have Jack finish you off," he says before leaving the room. I began to cry again, I didn't like this. If I was normal then I could've got out of this situation. I with Lillian and Charlie were here. They'd get us out of this situation.