Magic of Harry

~Skye's perspective~
After sleeping in real late, I go get food for the both of us. While I walk down the hall, I think about what he said to me before drifting off to sleep. I'd never really seen the romantic side of him, but I liked it. After getting dinner, which was an extra small slice of stale vegetable pizza, a glass of fruit punch, and a fruit cup, I bring the two plates to our room for him and me. "It's all they had left" I tell him, setting it on his bed before helping him sit up. We both eat our food quietly, trying to chew through the stale crust. "Can you read us a story?" I asked him shyly and in a sweet voice. "Sure, you can pick" he says with a smile as he looked to me. I nodded, going through the stories in the bookshelf. I pick the only book I know on the bookshelf, that so happens to be Harry Potter. There was the whole series, but I decide to go with the first one since it was best to begin where it did. I hand him the book and sit beside him and get comfortable as he begins to read the story aloud. He sat up to where the pages perfectly aligned with the lamp' s lighting. He kept reading on, using expression and having good impersonations of the characters to make the book more fun to read. After the fourth or fifth chapter he yawned, his eyelids sinking to meet each other. "We'll read more tomorrow" he says, book marking the page before closing it. I nod, "good night" I say to him with a yawn. I hesitantly come closer to him and without really thinking about it, I kissed him goodnight. I clicked of the lamp and jumped into bed before he could react. I was blushing, I could tell. I didn't know why, but I just couldn't help it. I was like Harmonie and he was Harry. Together we take on fantastic beasts and go on exiting adventures. I wish I could make time freeze, letting the moment settle in.