Anger Sparks Desire

"Late night creeping again?" I question the male using his holoform before me. He didn't reply. "You come in late almost every night, your girlfriend has just about had it. She's done with your disappearing act SilverRim. Frankly I am too." Aeivi replied. "You don't know jack about me girl." He told the female before him. "Yeah, well I'll leave you be since you wanna be that way." She told him walking away before freezing in her tracks at his words. "You got a lot of problems girl. Wait, hold tight one of your problems is you don't listen. You hear what you wanna hear." He told her. She turned around and glared at him as he glared back. That was before he picked her up and set her on the dresser with her back to the wall. His lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss and she pulled his shirt off. He took her jacket off, sliding it down her arms and taking her blouse off. He pulled away and went down to her neck immediately nipping, biting, sucking and kissing the sensitive flesh. She moaned at that and dug her nails into the males back. He unclasped her bra and tossed it somewhere in the room. He pulled away and she immediately smashed her lips to his. He licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth to nip his tongue. He squeezed her ass and she gasped. He delved his tongue into her mouth. She battled him for dominance but failed miserably at it since he was more skilled. He pulled her skirt off and pulled her panties down while she unbuckles his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. He spread her legs and positioned himself at her entrance. He pushed inside of her burying himself in her slick, tight heat. "So tight." He replied. While the female moaned loudly as he pushed inside of her after pulling out. "It's so big." She answered. He chuckled near her ear and bit the tip. He pounded in  her at a fast rate. "Damn it." She cried out as she tightened around him before loosening up. He smirked and leaned down kissing her on her soft plump lips. She moaned and the kiss muffled her screams. He grabbed her waist as her back hit the wall hard with every thrust. His thrusts were controlled he could go harder hitting her sweet spots with no mercy, but he also knew he could break the female, so he chose not too. She moaned loudly and tangling her hands his hair. He growled and began sucking on her breasts leaving marks along them. Before sucking on her nipples hard. She moaned loudly as she came on the male. He followed suit and pulled out after softening inside her. He smirked at her. "Quite the screamer you are Aeivi." He teased smacking her ass. "Quite the rough Autobot lover aren't you?" She asked. "Only when I'm angry. That was something good to pass the time." He replied. "How about you fuck me more often?" She asked. "I'd love too but I want you to be mine." He purred. "Amelia I dumped long ago. She cheated on me anyways." He told her. "Then I'm yours." Aeivi told the male. He smirked and picked her up laying her on the bed with him on top of her. He kissed her before she drifted off to sleep. He covered him and her before going into recharge as well.