Crosshairs x Cybertronian Fem! Reader

Dedicated:BloodyDamnShepherd

I smile softly as I walked up to my leader. Optimus. He was one of my oldest friends and most trusted. I hug him tightly. He chuckled and hugged back. Before I let go. "Pleased to see your alive." Optimus said. He looked up and then looked at me. "I must go see if we were followed. I will see you when I return." Optimus replied. I then felt optics burn in the back of my head. I felt his warm frame leave mine. I sigh but turn around seeing Crosshairs with a irritated scowl on his face. I roll my optics at him and walk over seeing as everyone else was going to do their own thing. I sigh and smile when I reach him. "What's the matter Sweetspark?" I ask. He glared at me. "You were all over Prime." He said. I raise a optic ridge. "That's what your mad about. "Crosshairs babe, I've told you this a thousand times, your the only one and I belong with you. To you." I said. "When are you gonna get that through your thick processor?" I asked. His gaze hardened. "Optimus has been one of my closest friends. But he could never take your place. Optimus has a Sparkmate, well had one. Her name was Elita. She was my best friend." "You are filled with so much jealousy. It makes no sense. I don't know why I even bother with you it never gets through that thick processor of yours." I snarl and turn walking briskly away. I feel his servo grasp mine. I turn and his lips collide with mine. I pull away. "No. Since you wanna be so jealous and so stubborn that the truth and trust I give you over and over again ain't enough then I don't know what to tell you." I said. He chuckled his accent strong. "No. I understand it's just I want you to myself. I want everyone around you to know you belong to me. So why don't I show them. Hmm?" Crosshairs asked into my audio receptor. He nipped my neck cables. "No. I told you since you wanna be that way. You can't have me. Until you learn. Truly learn." I say breaking away from him. He sighed. "I've learned." He replied. "Your just saying that." I reply. "I'm not love. I really mean it. I understand you love me and only me. But I don't want him touch you. You were all over him today. I can't stand it." He said. I turn to him. "Cross come here." I said. He walked over. I cup his cheek in my servo. I blush and lean up kissing him on his lips. I feel him kiss back and feel him lick over my lips asking for entrance. I smile granting it to him. I am picked up and I feel my port covering being removed. I then hear him remove his codpiece. His spike was placed at my port. "No foreplay?" I asked. "To impatient, love." He said before thrusting inside me. I gasp and groan. "Cross your so damn thick. Oh you fill me and stretch me so good." I moan. "Really now, love? Your squeezing my Spike awful tightly." He growled. Crosshairs then began to a brutal pace. Strong and hard, and fast. I held my moan back as well as I could. I didn't want to hear Drifts mouth. "Your so beautiful. With everything you do especially when you moaned and express the pleasure I'm giving you thoroughly." He moaned. His pace quickened before he twitched inside of me. I could tell he was close and so was I. Before long I tightened around him and he overloaded inside of me. I cried out one last time with him in unison as we came down from out high. "Sorry love." He said. "Alright, just done do it again. You being jealous tires the both of us out." I said. "Agreed." He replied.