TF4 Optimus Prime x Cybertronian Reader

-Dedicated to KaylieBoucher-

"Oh shit."

"Optimus!"

I scream out.

The Prime I so desired got stabbed right through his spark by Lockdown.

Which implanted him in the wall he was laying against by force.

Lockdown looked towards me with a smirk and began to saunter over to me.

"So Autobot how do you want to die?"

"You can die slow or you can die fast."

"Take your pick."

"I choose neither."

I say getting up and raising my (F/W) (Favorite Weapon) and began to (shoot/Stab) him with it.

He dodged every move I made.

I then back flipped as he reached out to grab me.

I threw my weapon in the air and kicked Lockdown in the face and used One hand to catch myself and then push myself onto my feet and caught my weapon in my small digits compared to his and began to (Shoot/Stab) him with it.

He then caught me off guard by wrapping his arms around me from behind and squeezing me in a death grip.

My arms at my side, he squeezed me so tight that I dropped my weapon out of surprise and pain.

"Typical Autobot femme."

"Thinking she can kill a mech much stronger than her."

"I wasn't trying to k- kill you I w- w- was s- st- stalling."

I yell and break out of his grip Just as Optimus came in with his sword and stabbed Lockdown through the his spark and cut him in half making him spit up green energon and fall to the ground dead.

I staggered to my feet and was able to stand up but not walk.

Optimus stood up and took Lockdown grenade in one servo and the humans in the other.

He looked towards me.

"What are you waiting for (C/D)?!"

(Cybertronian Designation) (Designation=Name)

"I can't walk my left pede got messed up."

He walked over towards me and grabbed me with the servo with the grenade in it and threw me over his shoulder.

I squeaked as he moved so sudden.

Then activated the grenade and began running.

I grip his back tightly, and he stiffens.

I know i've done something to arouse him because I smelled it with my olfactory sensory.

It made me the same way as well and I knew he smelled my arousal as well.