Holoform Sunstreaker

I got into the shower and began to wash myself. I then let the shower rinse the water off. I then leaned my arms against the wall and I let the water run over my body. I then felt warm arms surround my waist and a warm head being placed on my shoulder and they nuzzled their way to my neck and placed their lips there. "Sunstreaker what are you doing?" I asked. He smirked into my neck before he turned me around and placed his lips on mine. "Sweet spark I want to please you." He said. We had never been intimate together in the 7 years of our relationship. I smiled and I looked up meeting his blue eyes. "You don't have to if you don't want too. I just want to show you I really want to be with you. Regardless of what happens I will always be here for you." He said. I blushed and hugged him. "Sunny..... I... I want you......" I told him my face flushed. He nodded his face stern. "Be gentle with me, I haven't been with anyone." I said. "Always Sweet spark." He told me before cupping my cheek and kissing me. I turn the water off and he picked me up and walked into my room and set me on the bed. He kissed me on my lips before he trailed kissed down my neck to my pulse point and then softly sucked on the spot. I gasped and blushed and moaned. He smirked before he trailed down my neck to my breasts. I blushed as he made me look at him as he took one into his mouth. I gasped and gripped the sheets loosely between my fingers. He gently bit the tip of my nipple before me sucked lightly while pinching the other. "Sunstreaker." I mewl out. He smiled and switched nipples. I moan softly and reach out to him as he pulled away. I set my hand down only to have it lifted up. I open my eyes as my hand landed on a soft but firm part of Sunstreaker's holoform. He removed his hand from mine. "Go ahead, trail your hands down." He said. I felt the smooth and soft texture of his skin and then I realized I was trailing my hands down his chest to his abdomen. His toned chest and 6 pack making me notice just how much war had put him in shape and how strong Sunny was. I noticed I was getting to low and pulled my hand away only for him to take it back into his. My eyes met his. "Don't be shy, you can trail them lower if you'd like." He said trailing my hand back down before it landed on his member. I felt the girth of it, it made me nervous because he was very big. He smiled softly before making my hand glide up and down on it. I gasp when he did so, not expecting him to do so. It was hard and it pulsed with need. "Do you feel that?" Sunstreaker whispered near my ear, making me shiver slightly. "Yes." I said softly. "You make me this way, you make me harder than I've ever been." He told me. "Does that bother you that I do that?" I asked. "No, it makes me feel proud of what I have, and how I will never take her for granted." He said. I blushed before thanking him. "Thank you." I told him. "Are you scared to call me Sunny?" He asked. "No, not necessarily." I said. "Call me Sunny. I love the way you say it." He told me. "Sunny." I said as I heard him moan. I looked at him seeing his eyes closed as he made my hand stroke him softly. I blushed as I knew I was the one making him feel this way. "Sunny, I love you, I trust you. I could never hate you." I told him. He opened his eyes his blue eyes landing on my gray ones. He smiled and leaned down and kissing me on my lips. He cupped my cheek and let go of my hand. I stroked him lightly not sure if I was harming him or not. He moaned and I removed my hand. "I'm sorry." I immediately apologize. "Don't be, that felt good as hell." He said, his voice husky and rough. His lust filled eyes land on mine. I see him trail down my stomach, kissing down it and kissing each side of my waist. He licked his lips upon reaching my core. I blushed a deep shade of red at seeing this. "Your so wet."  Sunstreaker said. His voice still deep and husky. I moaned quietly when he placed a lick there. "Sunstreaker. What in gods name are you doing to me?" I cry out when he kissed my thighs and then entered a finger knuckle deep inside me as he licked and sucked on my core. He entered his finger in and out. I placed a hand in his hair. "More.... Please more.. Ah!" I cry out when he nibbled my core. He chuckled and the vibrations make me squirm to where he had to place a hand on my tummy to hold me in place. I felt something in my stomach like a knot. It tightened tighter and tighter until it let itself loose. I cried out and tightened my grip on his hair. Sunstreaker groaned at my taste. "Damn Sweet spark your lubricant tastes so fucking sweet. It delicious." He told me. I blushed and he kissed me on my lips, I tasted myself on his tongue. He the placed himself at my entrance. "Are you ready, because you can still tell me no." He said. "I'm ready, you've made me feel so good I want more. I want to know just how much you love me, how much you've yearned to please me." I told the man before me. He nods before I braced myself as he entered me. I arch my back and gasp before gripping his biceps softly. He frowned. "Am I harming you?" He asked me stopping. "No, it feels good." I said. He nodded before continuing. It didn't hurt but it didn't feel comfortable either. I shift to get as comfortable as I could and Sunstreaker allowed me staying sheathed deep inside of me until I told him to move. "You can move now Sunny." I said. "Oh, I love the way you say my name." He whispered and groaned. I smile. "Aeiivii your so tight." He then began to slowly thrust in and out of me. "Sunny." I moaned out as he slowly pleased me. "How does it feel?" He asked. "May god forbid but it feels amazing. I can't put it in words. Your amazing Sunstreaker." I whispered closing my eyes. I smiled before hr placed his lips on mine. "Like that Sunny." I said as he picked up his pace. He nodded and sped up. "Your so big." I said. "I hope you like it." He said. "How the hell can't I? Your so deep inside me." I chuckled and he cupped my cheek. "Your so innocent. It makes me want you more." Sunstreaker's voice sounded near her ears. He then went harder. Sunstreaker grunted as he felt his climax coming. "Oh frag, I'm gonna cum." He said. "Me too." Aeiivii told him. He kissed her on her lips and then felt her climax around his screaming his name. "Sunstreaker!" He grunted out cumming. "Ah, frag." He grunted as he filled her, the female underneath him moaned. Him filling her was making her climax again. He moaned at feeling her tighten around him again. He then looked down at her. He softened inside her after a few minutes and then pulled out. He laid beside her and pulled the comforter over their bodies. She laid on his chest. "How was that for your first time?" He asked. "Undescribably amazing. But to put it on a lower scale. "Mind blowing Sunny." He smirked. "Glad you think so. I just hope your ready for what I have in store for you in the future. " I'll try to be ready." She told him. "Good. But rest, I worked you." He said. She nodded and closed her eyes. Darkness consuming her. "I love you Sunstreaker." She said. "I love you too Sweet spark." He told her before he fell asleep too but still aware of everything.