Badboy Sideswipe Disobeys

(S/n) Sires Name
(C/n) Creators Name

"Sideswipe shut your fragging mouth. Primus!" "I just want to smack you right in the mouth. Can you just stop annoying me." I ask walking away briskly from the annoying mech currently starting to grind my gears. "But Sweetspark you know you want to admit it." He cooed in my audio receptor seductively. I grab my staff and hit him with it. "Back off Sideswipe." I growl dangerously. "Your nothing but a troublemaker, what is it do you like me or something you constantly bother me. More than you do Strongarm." I yell in frustration. He rubs his helm where I hit him and gets up. He walked up behind me as I walk off. "Didn't I tell you to knock it o-mph!" I gasp as he grasps my face in his servo's and kisses me on the lips. My optics widen drastically as I feel my grip on his shoulder loosen and my arm lift up to the back of his helm. Then my optics became half lidded. His glossa pushes past my lips and explores my mouth. Our glossa's then intertwine and we enter a passionate battle. He pulls away and a thin trail of saliva connected us. I blush as he leans in and licks the line breaking it. I push him against a building. "Why? Why do you do this to me?" I ask looking down. He wraps his arms around me and this makes me look up at him. I see him lean in and kiss me again. His lips pull away and I immediately want to feel them on mine again. "I only annoy you to catch your attention, I crave it for some reason. I want you to notice me, because I'm to scared to say that I........ I- love you." I hear him mutter the last part. "What?" I ask. He looked me right in my optics with a stern look. "I love you." He said. "You love me?" I ask. "Yes, I do. I would love to show you back at my place." He said. I think about it. "Meet my Sire and Creator first." I say. He groaned. "It'll be really quick, I promise." I tell him. People walked past watch us as they went. "Okay but I don't think your Sires going to like me very much." He complains. "As long as you don't get me in trouble, just act like a regular civilized mech that doesn't get into trouble." I hiss out quietly people starting to be nosy. We walked to my Creator and Sires house. It was huge so of course Sideswipe was gaping at it. I grasped his servo's in mine as I com linked my Sire. "Sire I'm outside with my mechfriend that I would like you to meet." I say out loud. My Creator opened the door and saw us. "You chose a good one he's handsome." My Creator said smiling at me knowingly. "Creator." I say shyly. She let's us in. "Your Sires upstairs and he would like to speak with your mechfriend privately. "Okay but I want to go up there with him to tell my Sire something." I say. "(Y/n) I can handle myself, it'll be alright." Sideswipe said as he lifted my cheek up and caressed it gently. "Oh no, my Sires coming." I say. "It's alright remember." Sideswipe said. Sire comes down the steps and see Sideswipe's servo on my cheek. ("It was very hard for me to write this sentence or scene in the story where Sideswipe meets your Sire and Creator. Especially when the Sire says this sentence right here. Sideswipe is not Dirty.) "Get your filthy servo's off my daughter." My Sire said in a dangerous tone. "Sire there is no need for that." I say. "I said its fine (Y/n), this is between me and your Sire. I don't need you to protect me." Sideswipe said keeping optic contact with my Sire. "Alright." I said. My Creator put her servo on my shoulder. Then motioned for me to follow her. I follow while Sideswipe follows my Sire up the stairs to who knows where. We sit down in a room at a table. "So you really like him hunh?" My Creator asked. "Yeah, I do." I say. The the rest of the conversation got quiet for quite some time.

Sideswipe's P. O. V.

"So you really like my Daughter?" (Y/n)'s Sire asked me intently. "Yes, yes I do sir." I answer back. "I know she told you to act like a civilized mech but let's face it your a trouble maker. You'll cause her trouble." Her Sire says. "You've been in trouble with the cops numerous times for your incompetence of following the law like everyone else." He says. "Don't talk like your one of the regular mechs cuz your not. At first sight of failure to show your worthy, my daughter will desert you." "Like she did every other mech." He said. My spark broke at the thought. "Stop it! Stop it!" I yell irritatedly out of frustration. "The only way to prove your worthy by me is to break her seal." He said. "She's become very distance with me find out why. Find out how I can break her seal and make her talk to me again." He said. "Sir with a- I mean with all due respect I can't just go and mess with her processor and pick through it, asking her personal questions, trying to finding out why she won't talk to you." "My guess is you've done something to upset her." I say. "I don't to much care if you accept me or not but all I know is I love your daughter and I won't hurt her or let anyone else hurt her." "So you can dislike me all you want, but I- she has caught my optics for the longest and I've been to afraid to tell her. "I've waisted Mega cycles trying to get her to notice me. I've always gotten in trouble and annoyed her to get her attention. Ever since we were Sparkling's." "I'm not gonna let anyone ruin my chances with her." I say getting up and walking out. "You've got balls there kid. You can date my daughter. But if you harm her or hurt her in anyway-" His fist pounded the palm of his other than threateningly. "Got it, you'll beat the scrap out of me. Understood." I say.

(Y/n)'s P. O. V.

I hear Sideswipe and my dad come down the steps. I look at him and see a smile on both their faces. "He's a good one (Y/n) I like him." Sire said. "Oh I forgot to introduce you guys or do you already know each other I ask looking at everyone. "We've known each other since we were Sparkling's. No introductions needed." Sideswipe said. Wrapping an arm around my waist holding me to him. I put a hand on his chest armor balancing myself. "Touchy." Sideswipe said. "Oh I'm touchy. Your the one that- Never mind." I say. "Aye (S/n) can we get going I wanna show (Y/n) something." Sideswipe said winking at my Sire. "Cool. Just bring her back in one piece and walking just fine." He said smirking at me. My Sire grabbed my Creators aft as we left and I heard him whisper in her audio receptor. "Now what should I do with you? The kids are about to have some fun so what about us?" He asked seductively with a purr. "SIRE!!!!!!!!" "YOU COULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL WE LEFT THE HOUSE TO CONTINUE SAYING THAT!!!!! UGH SOMETIMES I DON'T GET YOU AT ALL!!!!!!!!!"