VERY IMPORTANT! I'M TERRIBLY SORRY

I'm beginning to loose interest in this book. My phone is off. Plus my parent phone is off and I'm struggling in school. I'm going through personal issues. I swear this is not me just telling you to make an excuse I would never lie to you guys I love you guys
Bit I'm starting to run our of ideas for this story and my phone is off so it's gonna be hard for me to write stories because I can't do my homework now and I suck at chemistry and my chemistry teacher won't help me with it. She said. (I'm going to insert Wattpad name) "That's what we went over yesterday OmegaEraser." She told me that bit with using my real name. I am struggling so much and I'm just so stressed and tired and I really want to update the book but I'm just so lost. I don't know what I wanna do or what I wanna say to you guys. O know you guys hate em so much because I'm not updating the book and I keep giving excuse after excuse I have so much drama in my life especially since I got in trouble for some drama someone else started. I'm just so tired and stressed out that j just wanna disappear so I'm gonna a update as much as I can and my school Wi-Fi sucks ass. So it's gonna a be able to do anything until my phone comes back on. Oh and while I'm thinking about this...... Please stop putting requests in other parts of the story I will not accept them. This is the last time I'm going to tell you this. After this I'm just going to ignore your requests. But like I said I apologize for everything I just keep coming g uo with excuses for everything. I can't do a damn thing right. I'm getting in trouble I can't even finish a book and do the request that to have. I have no excuse because I had plenty enough time to do it in the past. So please forgive me. I'm just sick of promising people this and that and then notice doing it. I'm sick of people getting on my nerves at school and at home. They send to think I wake up mad all because I'm so snappy and bitchy. Do you know what frustration I'm going through. My Spanish teacher says my name wrong. He repeated call my name when I put my head down when it hurts from being so stressed out with these kids and with high school. I'm just tired I just want to disappear. (I'm also watching  Transformers 3 right now) Oh and my Spanish teacher called me crazy because somebody threw a penny at my head and I asked who it was. He said maybe your hearing things. Maybe your feeling things. Maybe your crazy. He told me. Then kids at my school think  always mad because I don't smile. I don't smile because either like hell when I go in there. I'll show you a picture of my 3rd hour. Since it's illegal to video people without their consent in Detroit. I've already had the whole class jump on my ass Because someone lied and said I was videoing the class and I wasn't and then someone else does it but doesn't get in trouble. But y'all was ready to call the feds on me but when Donzetti do it. It's okay? Y'all don't wanna call the feds on him though. The thing that pisses me off about the kids at my school is that if you don't associate with they clique they think they can walk almost over you. I'm sick of keeping my mouth shut about what they do and how they treat me. I say nothing about it but when I do I'm wrong for standing up for myself. I'm sick of everything and everyone who has ever made me feel like shit. I wanna just disappear and never come back until someone misses or notices me. No one thinks about how I feel when they joined on my ass or they call me crazy or they threaten me or they just always in my business then just instigate shit. Stay the fuck out my mouth. God damn. I can go on and on about the problems I'm having but no one wants to sit here and hear my bullshit. This is going to happen all my life and there's nothing I can do about it I might as well just suck it up and get used to it. Well goodbye. I hope I didn't loose followers Because right the dumb shit I'm going though. It's just that I'm a Virgo. So I'm a easily irritated person. I don't like shiners and the fact that I'm whining now makes me mad. Also Virgos may seem emotionally detached but we're not. We are just depends in thought, so not I'm not always made. Just because either don't smile doesn't mean I hate you or I'm mad it's just the way I am. Accept it. I have. Jesus. I hate shallow and self centered people. But I'm gonna let y'all go. I'm gonna stop worrying you guys about my problems. No one cares. Goodbye.