; 26

Matthew ,

"Nash, get off your ass already!" I demanded, viewing him in his depressed state. It's about damn time we make a move to get Ashe back. It's only a few more days until it's marked that she's been gone for a month. My heart is literally breaking.

"I can't bro," Nash mumbled, his face stuffed into his pillow. I wanted to break down for the fourth time today — I'm so tired. My body can't handle anymore. I can feel it in my bones that I'm giving up.

Is it possible to die from a broken heart? Because if so, I'm on the brink of dying.

"Get your fucking ass up right now. Your fucking sister, my precious baby fucking angel, could be dead right now and we wouldn't know because you're too fucking sad to get up and look for her." I cursed, slamming my fist on his bedside table.

Even though I'm the weakest I've ever been, I'm still tremendously angry. What if Ashe, after all this time, is still alive? What if she is waiting for us to come get her?

My heart raced at the thought. If she's still alive... She's alone. Mentally, and physically she is alone — Without anyone to hold her and tell her it'll be alright, or any reassurance that she'll be okay. She's being deprived of all of that.

My thoughts only stirred my anger more, and I suddenly just flipped out. I threw Nash's cover off of him, and pulled his body out, stopping when I hear his cries as he hits the carpet floor. What am I doing? My thoughts are driving me insane.

"I'm not the one who fucking abandoned her Matthew, it's obvious you need to do this on your own to clear your conscious, not because you love her," Nash tells me, his words spitting venom onto my wound of a heart.

"Fuck you Nash," I whisper, walking away from him. Tears fall down my cheeks as I walk towards my room, my heart aching in my chest.

He's hurting, I told myself. He's hurting, I repeated. He's not in a good place right now, I reassured myself.

But if that's true — Why the fuck do I think he's right?

LOLOL I MISSED LAST WEEK BUT OH WELLS MY DUDES LETS JUST ENJOY THAT IM HERE , SHTTY & WISH I WAS DED

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

What do you think Ashe is up to?

Do you think Nash is telling the truth about how he feels?

Do you think Nash hates Matthew?

HAVE A GOOD NIFHT DAY AFTERNOON

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

xoxo, claire