; 08

Ashe ,

The stomach pangs had settled down a bit, and now I was able to actually walk to my destination without worrying about puking up every five minutes. Adventure Time was playing in the background, and Nash was in the kitchen, getting me my third cup of water today.

"How do you feel?" Nash asked, meeting me half way to the kitchen.

I gave him a small smile and took the water he handed to me, sitting down at the kitchen table. "I feel much better than I did earlier, that's for sure."

Nash smiled a little, sitting down next to me and caressing my hand that sat on top of the table. "That's good. I hate seeing you sick."

I simply nodded my head, my attention focused on the tv as I took small sips of water.

"What would you do it Matthew came back?"

I stopped drinking the water, my eyes moving slightly and focusing on Nash. "What are you talking about?"

Nash hesitated, breathing in and out deeply. "What would you do if he came back to Virginia?"

I swallowed a gulp of water, furrowing my eye brows and rolling my eyes. "I would ignore his existence, that's what I would do."

"Are you sure, Ashe?" Nash asked, his blue eyes staring at me.

I hesitated, shaking my head. "Well, if it came to that that's what I would try to do. Who knows what tricks up his sleeve he has now."

"What do you mean tricks?" Nash asked.

"The same ones he used on me to get me into his pants. Then leave. The ones he used to make me believe he actually might've loved me," I stated briefly, my back slouching in the chair.

"And what if he actually did love you, Ashe?"

I let out a dry laugh, shaking my head in desperation. "He has a hell of a way showing it."

---

shitty chapter from a shitty author ((:

I LOVE YOU THO!!!

xox, claire