; 25

Ashe ,

I was frozen. My eyes had focused so that anything in my vision seemed a complete, full blown, blood red. I was angry. So so so angry. How could he just do this to me? How could he send his fucking 'people' to come get me?

Don't get me wrong, being in this position is much better than being tied up in thorny barb-wire, but why couldn't he do it himself? He has this big ass house now, he's as buff as ever, and he sends his fucking people? To get his own fucking daughter?

I was out for blood.

My feet reacted before my mind could barely start to pick at my angry thoughts, and before I knew it I had lunged at him. My arms had put themselves in front of my body, and my hands made fist motions, I was full on trying to fight my father.

My father.

It's been long since I had called anyone that — I had called Chad dad a few times here and there, because he was a father figure when my dad wasn't. But, now that I've seen his true form, Chad was completely dead to me.

Even though I had spent a very, very long time in that dark place, I still had not figure out who did it — Who set me up? I still don't know.

All I knew at the moment though, was that my dad had this look on his face — A look that made my insane side curl up into a ball and make me shudder. It wasn't a normal, 'you done fucked up' kind of look, no this look was like a version one-hundred times worse.

His eyebrows had furrowed, His arms twice as big in muscle than mine were crossed over each other, but besides his 'scary' aura his eyes held a tone of amusement.

I attempted hitting him everywhere — His jaw, his eyes, his nose, his ears, his chest — Anywhere that could do any sort of damage, I had tried to hit. I was livid. I was so absolutely mad at the fact that he was here, now out of all the times.

"How fucking dare you!" I screamed, my voice scratching at my throat with pain. I had so much hate. My heart was racing and all I could decipher in my body was hurt. I wanted to throw him off the edge of the earth. He hit my mom! My mother, the only parental figure in my life who had loved me... It was only once but it had imprinted her for the last months of her life.

Just remembering her emotions, I wanted to cry.. Now was definitely not the time, I had to be angry. I had to gather all the anger he had made me feel when he hit my mother, I don't know if it was for her sake or not but I was just angry.

How could he do that to his little girl?

How could a father put his own daughter, his own precious little angel, through that much pain? I spent so many nights crying myself to sleep, just wondering why he did it — Why did he have to hit her? She loved him. She truly, genuinely, with all her heart loved him.

It wasn't enough. None of it.

My vision soon faded from blood-red to wet tears welling up in the corner of my eyes, soon falling onto my cheeks. All the time I had spent on making the walls around my heart came crashing down, and it hit me hard. All of my past hurt, my current hurt, and my predicted future hurt were just suffocating my heart all at once and I dropped.

I dropped onto my knees, curled myself into a ball and cradled my face. I just cried. All my anger had withered away and I had just broke, my skin felt like porcelain as I rubbed my fingers against my cheeks, attempting to pretend that I wasn't crying.

I felt my father kneel, his strong arms wrapped around my body and he held me.

I don't know if I should reject it or not, but he was still my father, and I still loved him.

Whether I liked it or not, he was still my blood and no matter how much I had tried to pretend he was dead to me, my heart yearned.

"I'm sorry, mija, I'm so sorry," He whispered, his voice quivering as he spoke. He ran his fingers over the scars on wrists and let out a gentle, shaky sigh. He pulled me closer to him, and that's when I felt it —

He was crying.

--

I'm so shook I cried writing the hurt part and idk why because i love my dad it's actually vice versa for me but idk that's another story for another day.

SURPRISE BITCHEDSSSSSSS jkjk y'all are angels

I'm finally gonna start updating once a week again lololol fetus claire who ????? but b I looked back & remembered how much fun & time I spent into making fight and my other fics and I was just like damn b that wqs me & i got so inspired so b hre I am lololol.

QUESTIONS !1!1!1!1!1!1!

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

How do you think Matthew and Nash are handling everything right now?

What do you think Ashe will do in the next chapter?

What do you think ol' dad Chapo gonna say to Ashe?

You think Matthew gonna show up or wha ?

I love you so much!! I'm so glad I'm officially back!!!

have a good night : day : afternoon whatevs xoxoxoo

xoxo, claire