; 00

While the shaggy, brownish haired boy boarded the plane he thought to himself. He thought about the fragile, but strong-hearted Latina he had left at home. All of her curves, perfections and imperfections. He couldn't believe it himself that he was leaving; much less when he had a responsibility to take care of.

He felt like a coward running away from his problems as he sat down on the plane seat, looking out at the almost-but-not-quite white building holding all the other people who were soon-to-be plane boarders of Virginia. His hazel eyes viewed the back of the seat in front of him, all of the memories with his love flooding back. Even though she cursed at him in Spanish, and made sassy remarks here and there; He loved her. Every inch, every little birth mark, every single flaw.

The way she had said his name, and the way she looked at him when he had walked out on her broke his heart. He couldn't seem to get the heart-breaking image of her saying she loved him, and that she needed him out of his vision.

And while the plane took into ignition and began to take off, he had regretted leaving his Latina Goddess. But, there was no going back. He had lost an internal fight with himself and his pride.

-

The girl that the boy loved sat at home, crowded by her two brothers who were screaming and crying. They didn't know what was wrong with her; They didn't have a clue. There she sat, staring into the blank wall that held the TV by a stand.

She couldn't process. She couldn't cope. All she had remembered was him walking out on her, not even saying a goodbye.

He doesn't love me, She thought. For if he had actually loved me, he would've stayed. She cried, and weeped while Thinking of all the memories she made with him in Virginia. Her step brother sat down next to her, cradling her in his arms.

"It'll be okay, sis," Her step brother whispered in her ear.

And while one boarded the plane, the other sat on the floor: Both taking in the newly found misery, and preparing for what seemed to be a fight.

-

HOLY SHIT. I AM SUPER EXcited FOR THIS MGKOMGMGOGKGKGLLfgmfldmds

I LOVE YOU!!

xox, claire