; 22

Ashe ,

Rodriguez came and untied me from the harsh barb-wire that had split my skin many times. My arms had been relieved of that bloody pain, and to my astonishment I could still move them around. I was confused. So so confused.

"These two gentlemen," Jimenez pointed to the bulky guys. "Have decided to purchase you off the market!" He exclaimed happily.

"Market? The fuck? I'm not a fucking doll you sick perverts!" I yelled, failing to be able to stand up due to my malnourishment.

"Oh sweet girl," Rodriguez came and cupped my chin harshly, I cringed away from his touch. A sudden smack came down to my cheek and I was forced to bow my head. "If no one will come rescue you, then you're obviously not valued, which means... The highest bidder gets you." He motioned towards the two men.

Looking at his sheepish grin made me want to die. No one was coming, no one cared. I was so angry. The rage I had bubbled under my skin and made it flare, my face went hot and all I saw was red. I couldn't think.

I spit on his face. I did the most disrespectful thing you could ever do to a person, and right out just spit in his face.

It took a moment for him to react, but once he did he was completely livid. His hand raised, and I could already see what was coming, but it never came. Instead what happened, was Rodriguez received a gun up to his head, and a face full of spit mixed with shock.

"Listen here bud, we've seen enough. We were sent here to grab what we need, but since you've put the boss's prize under such harsh conditions," One of the bulky guys refers to me, my feet still tied with wire. "We're gonna have to take something, which would be... Hmm, your life."

And suddenly, with quite a loud bang, Rodriguez was shot dead. I had seen someone, he was bad I knew that, but still a human, die in front of me. I couldn't tell if I was happy, because the torture was over, or terrified, because I was the boss's prize?

One of the bulky men came and untied my feet from the harsh wire, easily lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. He threw a blanket over me, and I couldn't tell if he did it because I looked absolutely sick or because people would get worried seeing a tattered woman thrown over his shoulder.

The other man grabbed Jimenez and sat him down where I used to sit. He tied him up and I couldn't help but grin a little when his face contorted with pain.

"Hurts like a bitch, doesn't it?" I smiled at Jimenez. Stupid old man.

He yelled and kicked, which only made the barb wire slice into his skin more. But no one was there to help. The bulky men were leaving with me thrown onto one of their shoulders, and Jimenez left to die.

--

this sux. but merry chrisslez.

I LOVE YOU SO FOKN MUCH !!!!

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT DAY AFTERNOON !!

xox, claire

ps. i hope santa gave u something nice xx