"I'm here." Suddenly, Will was in my sight. I sighed in relief. My head pain didn't​ throb like before.

"You're here!" I cried as I hugged him. "He will hurt me. Please, don't let him take me."

"You're not going anywhere. I'm here. No one is taking you," he said, not letting me go. My tears soaked his t-shirt as I continued crying. I was scared that Mr. Black was here, somewhere. Even though, a logic part of my brain knows that he isn't here. The memories and everything is overwhelming. It's taking away the logical part of my brain. "Shush. Everything is fine. You're fine."

I slumped against him. My eyes droopy. Exhaustion took over my body from all the thrashing and crying. My eyes begin to close on their own. "Don't leave me."

"Never." Was the last thing I heard before darkness took over. I couldn't be any happier.

**

William

Scared. I was scared. Scared as to what happened to my sister. She was fine 'till dinner. And then suddenly, she wasn't here. She wasn't with us. I was afraid. Afraid for Gwen, afraid for what happened, afraid that she wasn't letting us near her. She was scared of us. Something I never wanted.

After dinner, I went to work and later at night I decided to complete the Los Angeles project when suddenly I heard screams. Screams coming from across my room- Gwen's room. I ran out of my room to see Blake coming out of his room. We heard yet another scream. I swallowed and ran towards it. Footsteps following behind me. As soon as I threw the door open, my heart broke at the sight.

Gwen was sobbing, her head in her hand. Blake was standing next to me and soon Nate joined us. When she didn't let us come near her, it was the worst feeling ever. She sighed when she saw Mom and Dad entering her room. She recognised them. When I called her name, her eyes began to search for it before she screamed.

"Gwen!" Mom cried. Soon Ethan, Max and Ryan came running. We tried to calm her, but nothing was working. And then she suddenly asked for me, I sighed in relief. I let her cry on my shoulder 'till she fell asleep from exhaustion. I laid on Gwen's bed next to her in a comfortable position. Her hands never leaving my shirt.

"What was wrong with her?" Ryan suddenly asked. I could see the silent tears running down his cheeks.

"My guess is another nightmare." Max said softly.

"And headache. Something triggered it. She scared me," Blake said, coming and sitting next to Gwen.

"Do something about it. I don't like seeing her like this." Mom sobbed in Dad's chest. Dad looked like he was about to cry too. I looked down at Gwen to see her sleeping peacefully with tear stricken face. I wiped the tears and pulled her close towards me.

"I'm taking her to my room. Everyone should go back to sleep." I said, picking Gwen up and carrying her to my room. Dad nodded and took Mom back to their room.

"Can I stay in your room too?" Ryan asked, walking next to me. I usually don't allow anyone in my room, but tonight I didn't have heart to say no. One by one all came in my room.

I placed Gwen on my bed and slept beside her, pulling her to my chest. She was my baby sister. She's not going anywhere without me. Ryan came to her other side and intertwined their hands. Ethan and Nate sat on the couch, thinking. Max and Blake laid down near the bed.

"She will be fine, right?" Max asked.

"Yeah," Ethan sighed. "She will be."

After that everyone feel asleep. I looked down Gwen. "I love you, princess." I said, kissing her forehead. Adjusting myself, I pulled the cover over the three of us–Gwen, Ryan and me.